Chapter Seventy-Four

Jihyo's PoV

I went to my room as we arrived at our dorm. Mina is there, as expected.

"Welcome back, how's shopping?"

"It was fun."

"What gotten to you and you went out with Y/N?" She asked as she turned to me.

'Well, she said she wants to go out. So, why not?"

"What's that?" She asked. I look at the bags I am carrying but realized she's referring to the necklace.

"Oh, this?"

"Mhm, you got a new one?"

"Ah, yeah. It's a promo, Y/N got one too."

"Like...it comes together?"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

She shrugged and turned to her computer again.

"Chaeyoung and I saw something like that not so long ago when we went out. It's a couple of necklaces, right? We planned to buy one but I think it doesn't suit us."

"Ahh."

"But it looks good on you." She said which made me smile.

"Thanks."

"Anyway, I need to tell you something. An unexpected thing happened. Daniel was there too, I think he followed us, he's wearing a mask." I said.

Mina turned again and as she looked at me worriedly.

"But no one saw us, hopefully... If Y/N didn't tell me to go, maybe I would be stuck in there." I sighed.

"What does he want?"

"He asked me if we can still go back together."

"What did you say?"

"No, of course. I made up my mind. I'll hold to it until he stops."

Mina sighed as she pull a smile on her lips.

"That's good."

I started to unpack the paper bags I got from the mall. I didn't grab much but we do go to all of the stores in the mall. After all, I didn't go there to shop, I just wanna accompany Y/N.

"Ugh! Finally, I'm done." I sighed.

I went to grab some pajamas and went to the bathroom to go for a quick shower before I go down and join the other girls.

While I was in the shower, I hand felt the necklace on my neck. I can't help but smile as I remember the interaction we had with the person in that shop.

"Girlfriend." I chuckled.

"That's so silly."

I pictured Y/N's reaction as the person said that. I think she doesn't like when she got teased with anyone else...Well except for Tzuyu.

Maybe she was used to it too? But maybe she also has feelings for Tzuyu?

"I wonder if she likes girls..."

I stopped as I realized what I just said. And sink in how weird I sound.

"Well... There's nothing wrong with wondering what she prefers?"

"Why am I debating with myself?"

As soon as I finished my quick shower, I went out of our room and didn't find Mina there anymore. I decided to go out and just by luck, Y/N went out of her room too.

My gaze landed on her neck and realized she was not wearing the necklace anymore.

Oh.

"Hi, unnie, Thank you again you accompany me."