12

Hoseok watched as Jungkook and Jimin talked to one another. Not particularly invested in the conversation. Hoseok wanted to talk to Yoongi, the man from the park. To see if that person was really his soulmate, or if it was a misunderstanding like Jimin said. But he couldn't just let it be. Something inside his brain refusing to let the thought of this person go. 

Hoseok knew Jimin had Yoongi's number saved on his phone. He wrenched his heart to be sneaking around Jimin's back but it wrenched his heart even more to ignore this third person that was now part of his life.

Luck was on his side as Jimin skipped over and asked Hoseok to hold his belongings. Hoseok quickly typed in Jimin's password and finding Yoongi's contact. Copying the number into his phone and turning Jimin's phone off discretely. 

Hoseok glanced over at Jungkook and Jimin before dialing the number.

"Jimin there isn't any dog poop around here right?" Jungkook asked.

"Uh, no," Jimin said looking around the grass.

"Just checking." Jungkook hummed before plopping himself down on the grass, feeling the blades tickle his hands. "So... Second soulmate? Tell me about it." 

Jimin shrugged. "I'm sitting by your right side by the way." He quickly said before sitting down. "There isn't much to tell you. I met him in Daegu and thought it was a mistake." 

"But he's also connected to Hoseok." Jungkook hummed. 

"Two soulmates though? That's unheard of!" Jimin argued.

Jungkook shrugged. "Not that unheard of. If I get another soulmate. That would be considered a second soulmate." He pointed out.

"But your soulmate died. And Hoseok isn't dead. At least I don't think so..." Jimin glanced over at the older, who looked very much real and alive. "Besides wouldn't I lose my sight?" 

Jungkook shrugged again. "Not everyone loses their sight completely, a lot of people just go back to seeing in black and white. Some scientists theorize that how much sight you lose depends on how strong the bond was with your soulmate. But that's not proven. And I mean, I had no bond with my soulmate, I never met them."

"Jungkook, I know you say you had no bond with them but I know you wish they were still here." Jimin rolled his eyes, recalling when Jungkook used to break down when he got frustrated that he couldn't see. The younger hated field trips for that reason, all the kids could admire art exhibits but he could never see them. "It's just people get one soulmate, how is two fair?"

"I feel like we need to switch roles. If anything I should be complaining that you have two soulmates while mine died. You should be ecstatic that you have two soulmates." Jungkook told awkwardly patting the grass beside him before finding Jimin's arm, pinching the skin hard.

"OW! Jungkook!" 

"Life isn't fair Jimin. If everything was fair then I should gouge your eyes out so you couldn't see either. People aren't the same!" Jungkook muttered withdrawing his hand from Jimin's arm.

Jimin glared at the younger as he rubbed his arm. "You know I'm still your Hyung right?" 

"Yeah but I'm the baddest Busan bitch of them all." Jungkook clicked his tongue.

"HEY! I was born in Busan first!" Jimin snapped.

"Technically isn't Hoseok the oldest right now?"

"Yeah but he's from Gwangju." Jimin corrected looking back over at the older who was talking on the phone. 

Hoseok dialed the number and waited in anticipation as the phone rang. 

Ring, ring, ring! Ring, ring, ring! Ring, ring, ring! Ring, ring, ring!

Your call has been forwarded to an automated voice messaging system to leave a message-

Hoseok cut off the machine to call again, to be fair, his number wouldn't be in Yoongi's phone, perhaps the older didn't answer to unknown numbers...

Ring, ring, ring! Ring, ring, ring! Ring, ring, ring! Ring, ring, ring!

Your call has been forwarded to an automated voice messaging sys-

Damn, still no answer. Was he busy?

Ring, ring, ring! Ring, ring, ring! Ring, ring, ring! Ring, ring, ring!

Your call has been forwarded to an automated voice-

Well, again!

Ring, ring, ring! Ring, ring, ring! Ring, ring, ring! Ring, ring, ring!

Your call has been forwarded to a-

Hoseok cursed under his breath wanting to try one more time.

Ring, ring, ring! Ring, ring, ring! Ring, ring, ring! Ring, ring, ring!

Your call has been forwarded t-

What number would the other answer?

Hoseok glanced at Jimin's phone sitting next to him. He'd definitely pick up a call from Jimin, right? Hoseok picked up the phone and tried calling Yoongi again if this didn't work he'd-

"Hello?" The other asked, picking up after the first ring. 

"Hey! Um... Yoongi right? So I'm not Jimin but my name is Hoseok." Hoseok told with a small smile. There was no response and Hoseok began to panic. "PleasedonthangupIreallywanttotalktoyou." 

"Wait... So you are using Jimin's phone to contact me?" Yoongi questioned.

Hoseok huffed. "Well, you wouldn't exactly answer my calls."

"Oh, that was you..." Yoongi muttered trailing off. 

"Yes. Anyway, I wanted to talk to you." Hoseok repeated.

A sigh was heard from the other end. "Listen, you don't have to worry, you can keep Jimin and I won't interfere," Yoongi muttered, a hint of sadness in his voice. 

"No, not that, I want to talk to you! Like, about you!"

There was a pause. "Wait... Really? So you didn't call me to tell me to back off?" Yoongi asked quite surprised.

"No. I wanted to contact you to see if you really are my second soulmate or what's going on. Maybe get to know you more, I don't know..." Hoseok asked trailing off.

"You... Don't think having two soulmates is really weird?" Yoongi questioned, still a hint of hesitance in his voice. 

Hoseok thought for a moment. "Well I do think it's pretty weird and abnormal but I'd prefer to talk to see what the hell is happening before brushing the situation off completely." 

"Oh..." Was all the other said with a long pause. 

"You know, Jimin said you lived in Daegu, maybe we could meet up there?" Hoseok asked.

Another pause. "Um... I... I don't live in Daegu anymore, I moved... To Seoul."

~

So my girlfriend is like 5 inches taller than me and she owns these super big oversized button-up shirts like they go all the way down to my knees. And I was trying them on and kinda thought it looked like a dress so I put a belt on it.

AND IT KINDA LOOKED GOOD? 

Like damn I was feeling myself-

I wonder if I could do the same thing with oversized flannels...

Yo, I think I'm onto something here ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)

(EYEM- GUYS I WAS LOOKING AT FACES AND THIS WAS ONE OF THEM 

。*゚.*.。(っ ᐛ )っ✂╰⋃╯ 

IM WHEEEEZING IT'S LIKE CHOP THY PP OFF- I CAN'T OHMYGOOOOD)