34: sin (m)

I may have changed my mind about the chapter that was actually supposed to go here. Oop-
🌚 Sorry skfnskxnsk lol

-

"That was fun" taehyung said after they came back from earth. They had visited a fair and played games. It surprised taehyung that devils enjoyed those kind of things.

"yes it was-oh it's you" jimin noticed jeongguk stand on the stairs looking at them.

"angel" he said with glowing eyes.

"yes?" taehyung turned around. When he met those glowing eyes his heart beated faster.

"come with me"

"o-okay"

-

Taehyung entered the bedroom and jeongguk locked the door sitting on the bed.

"strip"

"w-what"

"do as i say Angel" jeongguk said his gaze darkened.

Taehyung gulped and did as told standing in only his boxers.

The way the devil looked at him made him feel in a kind of way that his heart couldn't stop racing.

"everything Taehyung" jeongguk said nudging at the boxers.

Taehyung slowly did as told and covered himself with a blushing face.

"sit" jeongguk said patting his lap. Taehyung did as told. He couldn't find it in him to not obey whatever the devil told him. He was trying his hardest to cover himself.

"i want you Taehyung" jeongguk said as he looked at the naked angel.

"w-what"

"you know what i mean. Accept me, be mine and i will be yours"

"i-i don't think they-"

"fuck the rules angel. Do what you want.....I know the Devil is what you want"

Taehyung couldn't deny that. Because jeongguk was right. But taehyung had been trying to push away all those thought for the sake of the rules.

"say you want me"

"i....I want you" taehyung whispered. His mind was immediately alerted and telling him to stop.. But taehyung didn't he stayed silent as the devil chuckle wrapping his arms around the angel.

"sin with me" jeongguk whispered back.

"..."

"say you want it" jeongguk bit taehyung's earlobe.

"i want it.....You..."

"good angel, i will make you mine" jeongguk said and reached under his bedsheets. There was a clicking sound.

Taehyung didn't know what it was but he didn't have much time to think when jeongguk kissed him.

He closed his eyes and felt like he would melt.

Jeongguk moved his hand over taehyung's back to his ass. Rubbing his wet finger over the rim with a smirk. He had hid a small lube under his blanket. He didn't want to waste time. He will claim the angel before the guardians will find out about them.

Jeongguk didn't hesetate as he pushed his finger past the entrance.

Taehyung bit his lip hiding his face, parting from the kiss. He knew that he should tell the devil to stop. He should not allow this. It's wrong.

But taehyung didn't....He let the devil do this.

"my pretty little angel. We are so close" jeongguk said with a chuckle as his finger moved in and out adding a second.