Chapter 42 - 🖤

•Roxie's POV ~

The three of us got back to Damon's place about two hours ago. On our way back, it started to rain hard. I took Lily a bath as soon as we got to his place before going in the shower myself.

As I stand in front of the sink in Lily's bathroom, I realize that I don't have any clothes. Before we left, I took mine and Lily's clothes with me but obviously, Damon bought her some more when ever she came over.

I'm going to have to go shopping for a lot of new clothes and lingerie since everything I own burned with my apartment.

I turn my head when I hear Damon's voice on the other side of the door, "Are you hungry princess?"

"Yeah, can I have some ice cream?" Lily asks him.

I hear Lily jump off of the bed before he says, "Sure, where's mommy at?"

"She's in the bathroom taking a shower." Lily tells him.

"Hmm.. why don't you go downstairs to the living room? I think I saw uncle Jax there and when I go back downstairs, I'll serve you some ice cream." He says before I hear her say okay and then exit the room.

Damon starts walking towards the bathroom, his foot steps getting louder. I pick up the towel that's wrapped around my body a little bit more and hold it tightly against me.

The door swings open and I turn around to see Damon standing at the doorway. His eyes lower, looking over my entire body before landing on my face again.

He starts walking towards me and I hold out my right hand, "Stop."

Instead of listening, he ignores me as he keeps walking, grabs my hand in his and pushes me against the sink. His face is so close to mine, I could feel his hot breath hitting my skin, making me shiver.

I feel his right hand move to my inner right thigh. His touch is light as he slowly slides his fingers up my thigh.

"Don't." I say to him but he doesn't listen.

Once his fingers are just a few short inches away from my center, I swallow the lump in my throat, "Damon, please."

His hand halts to a stop and he sucks in a deep breath before slowly letting it out.

His jaw clenches and he removes his hand from my thigh, "Go into my closet and put some clothes on."

He takes two steps back and walks out of Lily's bathroom before exiting her room.

I let out a sigh and run my fingers through my hair. I resisted him, I don't know why but I feel extremely proud of myself right now.

Walking inside of Damon's room, I stop and look around for a few seconds before heading towards his closet.

I grab a large black hoodie, one of his boxers and a pair of black sweatpants. After putting his clothes on and tying the strings on the sweatpants to make sure they don't fall down while I'm walking, I leave his room and head downstairs.

"Mommy, can we watch a movie?" Lily asks me as I walk into the living room.

Jax, Nessa, Marcus, Kole, Axel and Theo are all in the living room with Lily. I have no idea where Damon is at.

I smile and walk towards her, "Sure, you want to come back upstairs with me?"

"No." She shakes her head. "I want everyone to watch a movie together."

"In the theater?" Jax speaks up.

She nods her head twice, "Yes, like we did the last time."

He shrugs his shoulders, "I don't see why not."