ch.12

Before Sophie kidnapped Biana, Linh and Tam.......

Biana's pov

I ran out of the healing center, crying. I couldn't believe I murdered my own brother and not remember. I wanted to hurt myself. Hard. Tears blurred my vison and I collapsed on the floor and curled in to a ball and sobbed quietly. A warm hand touched my shoulder. I flinched. Who would even want to get close to a murderer? I turned my head and saw it was Tam.

"Leave me alone." I manage to speak through tears.

Tam noticed me flinching and he took his hand back to his normal position.

Linh looked worried. "Biana? It's going to be okay." She said.

"Okay? I killed my brother in cold blood, Linh!" I shouted at her. I didn't know why I was acting like this. Linh was always so kind to me. "I....didn't mean to yell at you. I'm so sorry." I lowered my head.

Linh hugged me. "It's okay, Biana. You're going through a lot of tragic things."

Tam patted my shoulder awkwardly. That made me smile a little. Then, a memory came flowing back. It was a memory of the whole team. We were all in everglen having a sleepover. Fitz was there too.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Keefe said.

Sophie blushed. "I'm not telling any secrets." Then she glanced at Fitz.

Fitz noticed and glanced back at her. "I'm with Sophie."

"Of course Wonderboy. 'Cause you've got a mega crush on her." Dex mocked.

Fitz and Sophie flushed deep red. "I'm not the one who had a crush on his cousin!" Fitz said.

Dex flushed. They were blushing a lot. "I'm over her!" He replied.

Tam was in a shadowy corner, wanting to get unnoticed. "Hey Tam. Come out." I called.

Tam eventually came out and we decided to play truth or dare.

Keefe was going first. "Bangs boy, truth or–"

"Truth." He cut in. "I'm not getting a dare from you."

"Okay......." he tapped his chin. "Who's you're crush?"

Tam's face went pale to super nova red. "I don't have a crush."

"Come on!" Linh said.

"Even if I have a crush, I'm not telling you."

Keefe dramatically sighed. "Fine....but you have to remove one piece of clothing."

Tam nodded and pulled out his socks.

Keefe frowned. "Lame. And your feet smells." He scrunched up his whole face and fanned his nose.

Tam flushed. "Smells better than your feet."

"Wait–how do you know what Keefe's feet smells like?" Fitz asked.

"Guys, stop talking about feets." Linh giggled.

"Agreed. This feet nonsense is making me gross out." Dex added.

"Okay.....Dex!" Tam pointed to Dex, grinning.

  This memory was more painful than the other memory. Fitz was there, smiling and laughing. The others were happy too. All was great in the memory. I tried to not cry in front of Tam and Linh, but I couldn't help myself. I cried so hard. Linh said words that comforted me and hugged me sweetly. Tam, who was not a touchy person, hugged me too. His hug was a little stiffer than Linh's but it made me warm and comfortable.

  Then, Sophie came.

I saw a glimpse of the healing room as the door swung open. Everybody layed crumpled on the floor unconscious.

Linh's silver flecked eye widened as she saw our unconscious friends. "Sophie, why are you doing this?"

Sophie didn't answer.

With a corner of my eye, I saw Tam preparing shadow flux. He didn't tell me he was a shade. I vanished and tackled Sophie. I wasn't going down without a fight.

Sophie grabbed my hand which made her invisible too. It was impossible to knock her down with a tidal wave or using shadow flux.

"Tam! Linh! Use your abilities!" I shouted at them.

"What?! No! It could hit you instead!" Tam shook his head frantically.

I sucked a breath. "I know. But do it. We have no choice."

Linh and Tam both shook they're heads.

Then Sophie kicked my head and stomach. I screamed in pain. I didn't know that Sophie could hit that hard. Oop, right. She was wearing her sucker punch.

"Just do it!" I shouted at the twins.

Tam and Linh nodded.

Sweat tricked down my forehead and back. I kicked Sophie in the face. Sophie screamed. She became more bloodthirsty. Tam and Linh both used their ability at the same time, but it didn't hit Sophie. It hit me.

Tam's pov

My shadow flux and Linh's tidal wave hit Biana, not Sophie.Biana was knocked unconscious amd Sophie was leaning over her. Me and Linh ran over to her. But we were too late. Sophie inflicted on me and Linh.

After all of this......(at the lair)

————
Linh's pov

I woke up with a headache. We were at some dark place. Why did Sophie become mad? Where are we? Why did Sophie kidnap us? Why us three? Why not the whole team? A lot a questions were in my head. I got up and I saw Tam in the other cell next to mine. I shook him. No response. I slapped him. Still no response. I was getting worried. Then I tugged his bangs hard.

Tam woke up. "Urm....where are we?" He put his hand to his head. He winced at the pain. "Ow. My head hurts."

"Yeah, mine too."

"Where's Biana?" He asked, turning around.

"Ooh! Got a crush on her?" I teased.

Tam shook his head. "You know I don't. I like someone else now."

"Yep. Glimmer." I said. I didn't really like Glimmer or trust her that much. She had so many secrets. Like when Keefe lost his memory, she didn't come.

Tam flushed at the name Glimmer.

Biana woke up too. Her headache was awful. In her chocolate brown hair, there were gray streaks in her hair, like Sophie. But I wasn't going to turn her into a bloodthirsty elf. I told her to stay calm. She nodded and soon fell asleep.

I sighed. "Tam, how are we going to get out of here....."

Tam put his head in his hand. "I don't know."

"What about–" I was going to ask him about Biana, but then someone came in. Sophie. She was wearing the Neverseen cloak.

"Sophie?" Tam asked.

Sophie narrowed her eyes at us. "Yeah. Don't you know me?"

"Not this you." Tam said coldly.

Sophie rolled her brown eyes. "This is the real me from now on."

At the right side of Sophie, there was another prisoner. Sophie pushed the prisoner to us. It was Glimmer.

1096 words! It's long for me XD

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the story! Bye