eighteen

Ysabella POV

Thank goodness Emma went to the party or else I will be alone. I know Emma likes Xavier but she's holding back because of his reputation.

After the party I went home. My suitcase already ready. And I clean my face before I went to bed and sleep . I need to wake up early cause we're going to have early flight.

_time skip morning_

I woke up six in the morning since our flight is on seven thirty. I change to white long sleeves and pair it with blue long skirt and white sneakers.

 I change to white long sleeves and pair it with blue long skirt and white sneakers

I walked and I grab my suitcase. I only bring a couple of clothes since I am not planning to do anything. Maybe I just stay in a room and read books. I have plenty of books in my suitcase compared to clothes.

I meet Archer who is now waiting for me. He gesture me to take a sit in the dining room. Honestly it's my first time eating in his kitchen.

I don't have appetite so I only eat a little.

"Eat more!" I heard Archer said.

"I am already full" I said.

"Eat more look at your body your too thin. Grab many rice you need carbohydrates more!" He said

"But I am ok!"

"Just eat!" He hissed.

What's wrong with him.

I put a spoonful of rice and slice of egg in my plate and I finished it all. I was about to get up when Archer said something.

" Drink your milk" then he put a glass of milk on the table. I look at him like he grown two horns.

"Drink it!" He said while he keep standing near my sit. And watch me drink the milk. After finishing the drinking the milk. I stand up but a hand grab my wrist. Again!

"Lets go" he said

"Let go of my hand Mr Martin" I said

But he seem to not heard it. Or just intentionally ignore it.

I quickly open the car door for me to enter. When he spoke to me in angry mode.

"I should be the one opening your door!" He said then he closed it and open it again for me to enter .

I shake my head and finally he let go of my hands. I sit in the corner of the back sit. Making more space between us.

"Why are you sitting that way? Sit here property. You will get your head bump in the car door." He said looking to me

"I'm good!" I said then look up outside the window trying to distract myself.

"What are you looking up there?" He asked again.

"Nothing!" I said.

"Then if it's nothing why can't you not pay attention to me?" He said but I choose to ignore him.

I can feel he move closer to my side and put his hand above the headset. I immediately snap my eyes to him.

What is he doing?

He just smile to me. A kind of smile that will melt your heart but not for me. I am immune to play boy moves.

I advert my eyes and try to calm myself by looking through the window.

Thank God we arrive in the airport. The went to grab my suitcase be but I refuse. It's too small and I can do it anyway.

"Make him carry it" Archer said

The guard look at me then I said to him it's ok. And I smiled to him.

"Stop smiling at him. Of you don't want him to carry it then let me carry it.!" He said then grab my suitcase and grab my wrist on his other hand.

He sitted inside the plane. I choose to sit far away from him. We take his private plane.

"Why are you sitting far away?" He said

But I ignore him and I close my eyes trying to get some sleeps.

I woke up when the plane shake hard. The pilot said put the seatbelt. Why?

Just then a hand grab mine.

"It's going to be ok! Don't worry" Archer said

Then in a blink the plane get crushed. Because of a shock I fainted

I woke up feeling cold. I look into the sorrounding and I saw white sand and sea. Shit I think we are in island.

I look out trying to search for anyone. I saw someone lying in the sand. I immediately come near and it's Archer.

"Mr Martin.. " I said then tapping his cheeks. He slowly open his eyes. Thank God he's awake

"Are you ok? Did you hurt? " I asked him.

"I'm ok!" He said then he want to stand up. But he failed to get up. I saw bruises on his ankle and his legs. Then a cuts on his arms.

"Your not ok!" I try to search for a clothes to put in his cuts to stop the blood.

Since I wear long skirt I rip it until it reach my mid thigh.

"What are you doing?" He asked me looking puzzle.

"I need to stop the blood in your arm" I said to him.

I begun to treat his wound. I help him stand up and make him sit on the coconut tree.

"You sit down! I will try to search for other. They might need help" I said then turn. But he quickly grab my hand.

"You might get hurt. Come here don't go away!" He said

"I am ok Mr Martin. Just sit there and I will look for everyone" then I turn.

I look around and found something. Someone is lying in the sand then a wave of a sea hit it hard. I took forward. It's the stewardess. What's her name again Jenny.

"Hey you ok.? " She can't move her body. My god she got coma but her heart and pulse is ok.

I called Archer and asked him to help carry Jenny. When we already finished taking Jenny. I begun to treat her wounds by covering clothes so it won't become infected.