~ Chapter 20 ~ (Repeated Tragedy)

"Now tell me, all of your problems"

The demon in strange markings began to feel rage filled within himself. "My brothers and I went to find a meal and we founded ourselves targets at the house we found." said the demon.

"We are about to begin our hunt but a boy stood in our way protecting the house. He's a no mere brat because he possess remarkable skills and manage to cut down both of my brothers." said the demon in pure anger.

"It's that all?" asked Muzan to his fellow demon.

"The boy also possessed the sharingan. I thought all the Uchiha have been wiped out 2 years ago."

Muzan didn't show it but inside his mind he began to cackle madly. He finally found the boy, the son of Sasuke Uchiha and the last Uchiha.

Muzan then stood up before asking the demon in front of him, "tell me, what are you going to do now?". The demon looked at Muzan with his eyes filled with hatred, "I wish to find myself power soo I can avenge my brothers." said the demon.

"I see..." then Muzan stabbed the demon in the neck with his finger. The demon gasped but Muzan just looked at him wickedly, "I shall give you the strength you desire with my blood".

Muzan then pulled out his finger and the demon fall on the ground. His physical started to change drastically. His whole body become more bigger and buffer than before. After a few minutes later, the demon finally stood up with new strength.

"How do you feel right now?" asked Muzan. The demon just grinned menacingly, "I feel...Great than ever". "With this new power, I shall avenge my brothers" the demon said in glee.

"Now, now, the sun is about to rise. Follow me for now, you will have your revenge later when the moon rises again" said Muzan.

"Yes, Lord Muzan" the demon said.

Muzan just grinned by himself, 'Sasuke Uchiha, I have finally found him. I will not kill him. No, I will make him suffer for the humiliation you gave me back then.'

~The next day~

It's 7:15P.M right now. The sun has already fallen while the moon took it place and started to get higher. (Y/N) can be seen walking back with Kanae and Shinobu.

Shinobu can be seen perched on top of (Y/N)'s shoulders looking terrified. Shinobu won't come down because a certain feline is following the three of them from behind...

~Flashback~

Kanae handed the medicine to the old lady. She's the last one they need to distribute for today. It can't be helped that she is the last since her home is the farthest outside of the town.

It's like the Kocho's house where they live outside of the town except it was the opposite direction from the other side of the town.

"Thank you, I apologise for the inconvenience for you to send this far" the old lady said in gratitude. "It's okay, we're just fine. Thank you for your concern" Kanae replied back politely.

The old lady smiled before the three of them took their leaves. They began walking back before Shinobu suddenly hide behind (Y/N)'s back. Kanae and (Y/N) just looked in wonder before following her eyes which is glued on something.