#8

Mr.jin,can i come in??

Namjoon says peeking from the door...

Mr.seokjin who was looking at some papers looks at him through his glasses...then again looks down at his papers...

"Come in"...he says in a low voice....

Namjoon enters office room...but....

Thud!!!

Mr.jin again looks at Namjoon jolting hearing that sound...

A flower vase,which was just beside the door,was not lying on the floor,broken...Namjoon was looking at it with wondering....

Who broke it??? Was it broken from before???? Namjoon says looking at mr.jin.

Mr.jin sighs without saying anything..

Are you alright?? He asks looking at Namjoon....

Yeah mr.jin...but i still don't know who broke that...

Sit here...mr.jin says pointing at the chair in front.

Namjoon sits there...he looks around..then scratches his head behind...

Mr.jin...

Here...mr.jin puts branches of papers in front of Namjoon...Namjoon looks at them confusedly...

" You know you got really poor grades in this semester?? Look at your marks..how can someone do this poor in their exams..." Mr.jin asks through his glasses...

Namjoon scratches behind his head...

Is it higher than minhyuk...or lower than him??

Is that only concern you kim Namjoon?? Mr.jin says firmly...

That dumbo always tries to compete me...Namjoon says bluntly...

There is another person in this world try to compete you? For real?? Mr.jin says wondering...compete what actually??

Namjoon smiles shyly...

Mr.jin sighs....then looks at Namjoon...

I called you here on a purpose...that seeing your grade...university authority have decided to put you on a probation..mr.jin says looking at Namjoon...

What!!! What are you saying mr.jin...my grades are not that poor...Namjoon says panicking...

If you are not calling this poor then what actually poor grade will look like??? Jin asks frowning one eyebrow...

Mr.jin...my father is gonna kill me if he knows....isn't there any other way?? Any other options??

You should have think about that before wasting your time other than studying...mr.jin blurted out...

Ahhh...please mr.jin...isn't there really other way??

Mr.jin keeps silent for a long time...

Okay...so there's a plan...he takes his chair a little closer..

Let's help each other...i am gonna help you by tutoring you on the courses you have blundered...i am gonna tech you whenever i get free time...in return you have to help me organize my office room...by organize i mean organizing my papers,files & important documents in order...oh...as i live alone...sometimes you have to come & cook for me at home....mr.jin says innocently smiling...

Woah!!! That much work! I don't know how to cook!!! Namjoon says in shock..

That's not my problem kim Namjoon...if you want to get out of this probation period...you have to choose what way that will get you out...rather than being picky.....choose on your own...i am nit forcing you or anything....