nineteenth

Archer POV

Shit we had a plane crushed. My body hurts all over. And I can't stand up still. What amaze me is Ysabella.

She's been very attentive to us both Jenny and I. How about herself? I can see bruises in her face and small cuts in her thigh.

When she rip her skirt I almost fainted. Seeing her lifting her skirt like that I know it's wrong timing and I should never felt it that way. But I can't help it.

She attend Jenny every now and then. She's too worried for her sick.

"Hey take a rest! You been doing this sort of things. You should get some rest!" I told her.

"No I'm ok!" She said

She walked around and I shouted her to not wander to much she might get lost. She nodded her head in response.

I know my family will get worried on us by now. The sun begun to going down. And I look around trying to find Ysabella. Where is that girl?

I search for her but I can't find her. I begun to panic. Then I saw something moving towards me. I saw her trying to lift a man. Shit! What kind of girl is she?

I walked towards her and help her. It's the pilot of the plane. I think he's the same state like jenny.

We position them together lying beside each other. She begun treating his wounds.

"Can you stay still? Look at you . You have so many bruises all over you body. Come here!" I try to drag her body to mine. But she quickly dodge me.

"I am ok Mr Martin!" She said while she keep treating them. She then walk away.

"Where are you going again?" I asked her. I raised my voice this time cause she too energetic and I think she did not mind her state at all .

"I will gather branches to make a fire. When night comes I think it will be cold. This two patient here need warm." She said

How can she think of other in this moment when she can't even think herself?

"Ok I will help you gather branches!" I said.

"Ok!" She said and begun to pick up some wood

After we gather enough woods. She used stone to make fire. Wow! She's smart and wise.

She sit next to Jenny and I sit next to the pilot. Making them between us.

It's getting dark and the wind blew strong making it more cold. I can see she's shaking but she never say a word.

"Hey take my jacket. Your cold!" Then I take off my jacket and give to her .

"No thank you Mr Martin. Just used it. To cover your wounds" she said not bother to look at me.

"Then come here! Your cold and you keep on shivering. If we stay together closer we might not feel cold. " I told her.

"No! Thank you Mr Martin. But I am really ok!" She said shaking her head. I walked towards her and sit next to her.

"Why can't you not listen to me once?" Then I hug her. She look at me shock.

"Don't !" She raised her hand to stop me for hugging her

"Come on! I am cold too. Get into my jacket!" I said while hugging her. We sleep hugging each other for the first time. I felt happy.

I woke up without her beside me. I feel empty and easiness. I am not this kind of person. I don't want a women hugging me. After I had sex with them I will shove them. But right now waking up without her is empty.

"Ysabella...!!" I called her.

"Ysabella...!!" Shit where is she?

"Ysab..!!" I was cut off

"I'm here Mr Martin!" She said

By the way when can she drop that Mr Martin thing? Where in a middle of nowhere but she keep calling me that. I feel like I'm getting old.

"Where have you been? Why are you not beside me when I wake up?" I asked her. I know I am sound clingy now but I really don't care.

"I'm gathering woods so that the fire will not off. It would be easy to rescuer to notice us when their is fire" she said

We began to make fire then a sound of helicopter approaches us. Thank God the rescue are here!

After I was put to the stretcher. My eyes begun to fall down. I saw her being carried as well. I sigh and take sleep carried me.

I woke up and I found myself lying on the bed alone. I look up and I saw a doctor. I sit up and he began to examine me.

"Where are the other patient?" I asked him.

"Those two are in coma! Good thing you have a doctor with you. She told us about their situation. She's a well known doctor. She even help us getting them concious" he said. I never miss how he's eyes glow.

"Whose that doctor?"

"It's doctor Ysabella Cullen" he said. I almost drop when she said her name.

"Where is she now?" I asked.

"She's in the other room. Haizt male nurses and doctors got struck by her beauty last night. Even though she's hurt. She still help us" he said

"Can I go in her room?" I asked him.

"Huh? You like her too? Too bad man she's too compose. " He said

What is he talking about. I'm her husband.

"Just get her here with me. I want her near me understood?" I command him.

"But I cannot do that sir!"

"Do you know who I am?" I said trying to threatened him.

"Yes sir! But I think doctor Ysabella will not like it. It's against our rule. To make our patient in one room. Exempt they are husband and wife that said is of course an obvious thing!" He said.

"I am his husband and she's my wife. Get her here now!" My voice boom the entire room. I don't care if others can hear me. I just want to see my wife.

Yes my wife!!...