C L U B

(Mature Scene)

         My first time entering a club I was only 15, I was naive and stupid

         My first time entering a club I was only 15, I was naive and stupid. I didn't even drink, all night I was just watching my best friend chug down whiskey and shove her tongue down a man's throat. My parents were never invested in my life, dad was too busy being a successful businessman and mom was too busy having an affair with my uncle.

"I mean your dad had to know, the affair has been going on for so lon-"

"Tori, I called you so we could have a good time and forget about my daddy issues." I told my best friend, Victoria. We're currently at the same club we came to so long ago, this time I was actually having fun.

"Alcohol isn't going to fix your problems, Adora." Victoria says.

I sloppily raised my shot of tequila to my lips, the hot liquid traveled down my throat. The burning sensation filled my body, numbing my pain. The look Victoria has in her eyes shows how worried she is about me but right now I could care less. I rolled my eyes when she declined the drink the bartender was giving her, I grabbed ahold of it. I chugged it down, Victoria tried stopping me but failed.

"It sure can substitute it." I laugh.

"Rock on." The bartender jokes.

Victoria starts arguing with him, I distract myself by walking onto the dance floor which was filled with people. The music was blasting throughout the whole place, the slow sexual song was turning me on. Maybe if I fuck someone it'll make me forget about the hell I'm living in.

My body started to vibe to the music, Victoria found her way next to me. We both started dancing, sexually. We've always been touchy, touchy with each other.

That's when I spotted him. He was sitting at the bar, drowning himself in alcohol. I could barely see his face due to the harsh lights flashing everywhere but I could tell he was hot and exactly what I needed.

"Tori, go home without me." I whisper inside her ear, hoping she'll hear me over the loud music. She nodded cautiously, I gave her a quick sloppy kiss on the cheek.

"You're lucky I'm going over Jakob's house!" Victoria yells over the loud music. I wasn't surprised, Jakob is her loser boyfriend who's cheated on her multiple times with different girls. I continued to walk away from her.

I made sure to sway my hips while walking towards him, his eyes instantly found mine. Now closer I could see his face better, he has black hair, greyish blue eyes with a sharp jawline that I desperately wanted to lick. My body has a mind of its own. I took a seat on his lap with my arms wrapped around the back of his neck and my legs dangling beside his thighs. He started choking on his whiskey, I have that effect on people.

"I'm Adora." I introduced myself.

He studied me for a bit, his heavy eyes were trailing down my body and it was making me heat up.