The Perfect Beach trip

Sunday 9 am
On the phone

Jeno- Hey Y/n, Are you ready for the beach trip?
You- Hell yeah I am!
Jeno - Fantastic, we're on our way.

(You had worn a swimsuit on the inside and you put a simple dress on top of it)

(You carried your backpack over your shoulder)
*car honks *

You- Mom! They're here, I'm going. I'll be back in the evening.
Mom- Okay sweetie. I'll be right here with your dad, we're just gonna be moving some stuff over to our new Palace.
You- Oh 👌 I already moved some furniture out there. I left the snow globe on the table.
Mom- (nods) alright you better get going.
You- Byeee (waves and runs outside)
(You get inside and sit in the front seat of the car and see Jeno sitting in the drivers seat next to you)
Jeno - (Winks)
You- (smirks)
(you turned around and saw his brothers sitting behind you)
Jaemin- Y/n-shiiii So glad you could come.
You- (smiles)
Jisung- Let's go, Mark said that he and his brothers have already reached.
Time skip.                                                 

(The moment we reached our destination-
Jaemin,Chenle, haechan- WOOOOOAAAAAHHHHHHH
you- (๏_๏) Is this a beach or a paradise?

(The moment we reached our destination-Jaemin,Chenle, haechan- WOOOOOAAAAAHHHHHHH you- (๏_๏) Is this a beach or a paradise?

Jeno- (chuckles)  C'mon let's set up our picnic and then go into the water.
(You helped Jeno and jisung set up the sheets for the picnic )
(You saw the others had already jumped into the water including mark and his brothers )
Chenle- Once we're done swimming then we can play with our volleyball.
You- sounds great.
(You went behind a palm tree and removed your dress)
(and slightly adjusted the swimsuit)

(You went behind a palm tree and removed your dress) (and slightly adjusted the swimsuit)