ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟟

~~~~~DAY 4~~~~

~~~~~DAY 4~~~~

Yoongi's pov:

I woke up earlier than eunha today. Yesterday is really eventful for the both of us, she gave me all of her and I gave her mine. She had me wrapped around her fingers.

Everyday, I fall for her harder and I know that she's really the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. But I'll wait for the right time to ask for her hand in marriage.

For now, I'm glad that she's here by my side. Anyways back to the universe, eunha is sleeping cuddled up to me and I brushed her hair away from her face.

She's really a goddess, no wonder boys like her and kept flirting with her but sorry to those men cuz she's mine. She stirred up from her sleep and slowly opened her eyes and looked at me.

"good morning" she said in her morning voice.

"good morning my luv. Sleep well?" I asked and she nodded then hugged me tighter.

"let's get up now luv and I want to cook breakfast with you" I told her.

"okay, I'll just brush my teeth and tie my hair" she said.

"I'll wait for you here" I said to her and she head to the bathroom and get ready while I changed from what I wore last night.

After she's done, we head to the kitchen and prepare our breakfast then ate afterwards. After eating and cleaning, I decided to tell her what I planned for today.

"luv?" I asked and backhugged her.

"hmm?" she replied.

"Why don't you get ready? I want to spend time with you at the beach and bring you somewhere afterwards" I said.

"okay, do I need to wear formal, casual or what?" she asked me.

"wear something casual and you're comfortable in wearing" I replied and she nodded then head to our room to get ready.

I also went back to our room got my things and get ready in the other bathroom. When I'm done, I waited for her in the living room, she walked out of the bedroom and I just stared at her in awe.

"umm luv?" she asked.

"hmm?" I replied and stopped staring at her.

"what do you think?" she asked me with a smile.

"you look gorgeous, my luv" I told her and went towards her.

"let's get going?" I asked her and she nodded.