twenty

Ysabella POV

I was so happy that the rescue came. After they treat me I begun to help them treating the pilot and Jenny. I am so worried of those two.

Archer on the other hand is safe and ok. I already stitch his cuts and put some ice on his bruise's. Thank God nothing serious happen to him. It will only take some days for him to walk properly since he spring his ankle.

I woke up in my sleep by the sudden shake. What happened? I open my eyes and I saw nurses trying to drag my bed.

"Hey what happen? Where are we going?" I asked them

"Mam we are instructed to transfer you to the other room" he said

"Ok!"I said but still confused.

We stop infront of Archer room.

"Wait... Why are we here?" I asked them

"We asked to transfer you here in this room mam." The other one answered me.

"But someone is already there occupy the space. I don't think I should be here" I said to them.

"I'm sorry mam. But that's what instructed to us!" Then we went inside the room.

I saw Archer whose looking at us. The way his face lit up when he saw us is confusing me. They place my bed beside Archer bed. When were already settle. I face Archer.

"I'm sorry I think there something wrong. I will call the management. I should not be here" I said then I hop out in my bed and try to stand up.

" Hey where are you going" Archer whose trying to get up too.

"Mr Martin I am going outside! I will settle the misunderstanding. " I grab my i.v and try to walked alone.

"Hey hey! ..." I saw Archer winch when I removed his i.v to his wrist.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"I should be the one asking you. Where are you going?" He asked me.

"I told you I am going outside" I said

"Why? Don't you want to here with me?" He said. I can see hurt and disappointment in his eyes

"Yes.. No I mean.. you occupy this room. I should not be here so I will report this in the management. Get back to your bed and I will asked the nurse to put back your i.v" I said while walking towards him and try to help him.

I put my i.v on his side and I try to help him to bed.

"Please don't go?" He said then hug me.

What the??

"What are you doing? Lie down and take some rest" I said trying to get his hands off me. But he's too stubborn.

"Mr Martin please let go. Your hand is bleeding I need to call the nurse" I told him.

"But I asked them to transfer you here. " He said still hugging me.

"Mr Martin I don't know what happen but I think you should lie down" I said slowly trying to be calm even though I am confused at this moment right now.

"If I let go, you will go outside and asked them to transfer you. I don't want that! Please just stay here. I promise to be good boy!" He said while hold up his one hand like a sign of a promise.

"Mr Martin no!" I said.

"Why? You don't want it? You don't like here with me? Then why save me? If you don't want to be with me?" He said while he hug me tightly.

"No it's ok Mr Martin! You can now let go. I will go back to my bed now" I said trying to calm him down.

"Really?" He look at to me with pleading eyes.

"So let go now Mr Martin" I said. I began to put him off to bed but what he said shock me the most

"Can we share bed?" He said. His eyes full of hopes like he wanted me to share bed with him. I think I am hallucinating now. There is no way Archer Martin will say this things to me.

I touch his forehead trying to check if he has fever.

"Are you ok? Did you hit your head hard?" I asked him. But he just laughed. And shake his head

"Nope! I am ok? I just spring my ankle that's why I can't get up but I am ok?" He said smiling at me

"Ok" and I tilted my head in the side like  I am confused.

"How about you? Are you ok?" He said

"I think I am not! I think I am hallucinating" I answered him.

" What? Do you want to call the doctor?" He said.

"I am a doctor Mr Martin. But I think something is wrong." I said then I step towards my bed.

"Why?" He asked me very concerned

"Because I think I am hallucinating. They're is no way you will say this things to me in reality" I said to him . Then he smile and try to get up.

"Don't get up!"

"But I want to stay close to you. So you will not think your hallucinating." He said still smiling.

"I think I just need some rest. I will call the nurse first to put back your i.v " then I got up again and head to the door

"Hey don't stay out long please? And please don't tell them to transfer you!" He shout and I nod in response.

"Nurse Mr Martin accidentally pulled off his i.v please kindly put it back." I said when I am already in the nurse station.

I walked in the hallway slowly trying to digest things that had happen. But a loud voice got my attention and I can recognize it's Archer voice

"Where's my wife? I want her here? No I will not put unless she's here" his voice boom and it echoed in the hallway.

I quickly walk to his room. I was sclhocked what I saw. He's trying to get off in the bed while nurses trying to stop him.

"Mr Martin stay still" he's face brighten up and he try to move closer to me. I rushed to his side so he will not move.