~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓲𝔁 ~

Chapter One Hundred And Six: Drunk In Love

By January nothing had changed, Lina and Cedric were still not talking and Cedric was in a fully committed relationship with Cho change, Lina continually saw them walking hand in hand down the corridors in the way to class

By January nothing had changed, Lina and Cedric were still not talking and Cedric was in a fully committed relationship with Cho change, Lina continually saw them walking hand in hand down the corridors in the way to class. It was becoming a living hell for Lina, she avoided Cedric at all cost but with the help of Lucy that was getting easier over time, when she wasn't in class or in her dorm she would be with Fred, George and Lee or Harry Ron and Hermione. Even lunch and informal dinners she and Lucy had started eating at the Gryffindor table.

When the first Hogsmeade trip of the year came up Lina and Lucy took the opportunity to get out of the castle, they had no homework no impending tests and Lina had found out that Apparation lessons didn't start until next week. The girls had shopped around neither buying anything and then they ended up in the bar sat in a corner away from people's prying eyes.

"Maybe I should-"

"I swear if you say talk to Cedric I'm going to fucking hit you," Lucy said to Lina glaring at her.

"Why are you so against it?" Lina asked.

"Because Lina you're my best friend, I hate seeing you do upset over Diggory but you're putting yourself first, you need this. Now" Lucy clapped her hands together "I know what we need" Lucy got up and went to the bar, she returned a couple of minutes later with two glasses and a bottle of Fire Whiskey. "We need this."

Lucy poured a some of the amber liquid into two glasses, Lina took one and held it up "to broken hearts" Lina said and downed the liquid in one, the liquid burned Lina's throat like nothing she had ever had before, she pulled s face as a warmth spread in her stomach but she liked it.

"So?" Lucy asked having downed her own glass.

Lina held her glass out "another."

The small amount Lucy poured in slowly rose as the amount in the bottle grew less and less and the girls got more tipsy.

"Lucy, Lucy," Lina said repeatedly tapping her friend's arm.

"What?" Lucy gasped then hiccuped.

"I'm an idiot," Lina said holding her glass out and Lucy poured what was left in the bottle into Lina's glass.

"We need more" Lucy said stamping both her feet on the floor.

"Then get some."

Lucy took a breathe and stood up going over to the bar, from the way she was walking you couldn't tell she was nearly drunk. She returned a couple of minutes later with two bottles of fire whiskey.

"Two!" Lina gasped and hit the table.

"One bottle each" Lucy said handing Lina her own bottle "so why are you an idiot?"