Chapter 10 : FAMILY DRAMA

Hey lovely readers here is new update.
First of all thank you so much for voting last chapter. I can't personally thank everyone so here I'm thanking them and also to the silent readers who are reading my book but you can vote guys if you are liking this book.

This is first time I take too much time to write. I really didn't had any idea that how I'm going to write this one but tried my best. If you find anything inappropriate you can tell me without hesitation.

So now enjoy the update
And don't forget to vote and comment

🍁

_______________________________________

Published On : 23/6/2020

Author POV

Adhira stepped in and everyone looked at her like an alien. She felt really uncomfortable under there gaze. She looked at Aditya who has a apologetic look on his face. She confused by his behavior. Then she looked at the familiar face which belongs to her so called husband Veer who gave her cold eye. She gupled down seeing the people who were continuously looking at her.

" Good...good evening ", Adhira really don't know what to say and how to react. Her throat was dry, she take deep breath and greet everyone who was there. She guessed that may be they are Veer's family.

Whole Shergill family was there.

Anju Mahendru : Anita Shergill( Veer's grandma )

( Veer's grandma )

Mahesh Thakur : Rajeev Shergill
( Veer's Dada)

Preeti Shah : Nandini Shergill
( Veer's Mom )

Rohit & Anita : Vihaan & Ishani
( Veer's elder brother
and sister-in-law)

" So you are the girl with whom my son married? ", Rajiv asked to Adhira with cold voice. Adhira scared with by his voice. She looked at Veer for help.

" I'm asking you don't look at him", Rajeev again said

" Ye...yes sir ", Adhira stumbled with her words and confidence already leaved her.

" Dad she came just now let her fresh, we will...", Aditya said

"Adi , don't talk in between. You also know about it na then why didn't you told us anything? ", Nandini asked Aditya and in return he looked at the ground. His condition was same like Adhira.

" Dad I think Adi is right, we can talk about it later ", Vihaan said

" Dad I'll tell you everything but please give me some time. Don't you trust me", Veer tried to handle

" Trust, I trusted you more than anything and what you did, you married behind our back ", Rajeev shouted at him. He was really angry with Veer and that was instinctive. Any parent can get angry if they learn about their son marrige from third person.