twenty-one

Archer POV

I think I am in love.

Oh boy I'm in trouble!

Thinking I had done. I almost punch my own face.

What if she doesn't like me? ( Who will like you? When you intentionally try to hurt her and even do mean things to her) my ego said

I'm so stupid...

Right now, I am now in bed while staring at her sleeping figure over the other bed. How I wish she sleep beside me. I mentally note to be good to her beginning today.

She so beautiful like a sleeping beauty. I am so excited to get to know her. I wanna know her likes and dislikes. Things that can make her happy?

I sigh when an image of her and Mark pope out.

Double shit!

What if she will not like me and choose Mark instead?

But we are married couple.

(According to your agreement it's only for one year)

Shout up! I said to myself.

I woke up from my thoughts when she move from her position.

She yawn and stretch her arms upwards. I look at her then she sit lazily in her bed. Then she immediately shoot up when she remembered something.

She glance to my side and her eyes went wide.

"Good morning" I said then smiled to her.

"Hmm..morning too Mr Martin" she said and I frown. Why can't she drop it? I want her to call me by my name.

"I.." I was cut off when the door open and revealing my family. A worried look on their faces.

My mom and grandma immediately hug Ysabella. I sigh they really love her that they even forgot to hug me first.

"Guys I am alive!" I said while shaking my waving my hands.

"Son! You got me scared there!" My father said.

"I am so sorry son! If I did not force you two to have your honeymoon you will never be in here. I guess I am wrong. Don't worry I will allow you to get annulment to your marriage when we back home" my grandpa said sadly.

My mind immediately got panic. What is he talking about? Annulment? No way!

"No......!!!" I suddenly shout out loud.

My grandparents and my parents got shocked and worried.

"Are you ok son? Something wrong? Are you hurt?" They asked in unison.

" I am ok! I am not hurt don't worry" I answered them

"Then why did you shout?" My grandpa said.

"Because you said we will have annulment so I said no! We don't need to get annulment. We're ok grandpa!" I said to him.

"Are you ok with that dear? " Grandpa asked Ysabella. Whose now looking confuse at the moment. But I look at her pleading my eyes.

She scratched her head and said.

"I don't know grandpa" she said.

"I think we still both need to talk about us grandpa" I said to him and all of them inside the room shock of what I say.

"So ok! It's up to you both now. Whatever decision you want both we will respect it" my father said.

"But you always be our daughter dear" said my mom and grandma then she hug her .

"Mom we are hungry. Do you have something to eat? " I asked my mom. I asked to divert the topic.

"Of course! I know your such a picky eater. Here!" Then she bring box of pizza, burgers and different lunch box with different food inside it.

Yummy!

While we eat I keep throwing glance on her. But she keep ignoring me. I decided to get up.

"Mom can you assist me. I am not comfortable eating here in bed. I want to sit in the couch." I asked my mom. I decided to sit on the couch since it near her bed.

"Sure son!" Then my mom started to help me walked and carried my i.v with her.

When I was in front of her. I scratched my back neck. Although embarrassed by I still blurted it out.

"Can I sit here" while I patted the space in her bed.

Of course all them got shock again.

"Sure!" She said trying to smile. But I know she felt awkward.

I just wanted her so feel natural with me. I eat again but I keep staring at her.

She glance on my parents and grandparents then she whispered to me.

"Do I have something on my face?" She asked me softly.

"No!" I smile at her .

"Hey if you keep staring at her. You will not get full son! Come on!" My grandma teases me.

Ysabella blushes and it makes me smile. Yes! I made her blush.

My family bid good bye since they wanted us to rest. They said they will be back in the afternoon. I think they just wanted us to have some time alone together.

I keep looking at her but she seem very engrossed to the television. She never attempt to speak nor glance.

"Am I boring company?" I asked in a sudden. She look at me confused. Then she back again to the television.

"Hey what do you like to do" I asked her trying to have conversation with her

"I read books!" She answered

"What kind of book?"

"Medicine" she said.

"Is it boring? It's too thick right?" I asked her again

"No! It's fun and you will learn alot. It's my job maybe that's why I find it amusing" she said.

"Is it really what you like? Being a doctor?" I decide to asked her cause I want to know every small details about her

"Yup! Ever since my mom died I told myself that I will going to be doctor. During her death I watch her being in pain. I am so helpless. That's why I swore to myself I will do my best to be a good doctor. Someone that can save lives. If I did not had chance to save her then atleast to other I will." She said smiling. Wow she smiled.