XLVII

"secret revealed?"
_________________________________________

I looked at the box and the items were scattered on the floor.

I gasped silently and slowly knelt down on the wooden floor, afraid I'd  make a creaking sound because of how old this house is.

I picked up the green uniform,

And my eyes widened as I gazed at it.

There was a hole, on its right chest part.

I also picked up the badge and examined it. It has gold initials engraved on it.

Lieutenant JJK

My eyes widened as I dropped it, tears escaping my eyes as it stained my cheeks. My breathing to fasten even more as I looked at the broken picture frame infront of me.

I slowly took the picture that was hidden under the small shards of glass, careful to not get wounded as I pulled it by the corner.

As the glass shards slid off the photo, I took it and the two figures were still there, as if their eyes were glued on me only. I flipped the picture back and I looked at the inked initials that were written behind it.

Choi Chaehee & Jeon Jungkook

Taken, April 04, 1945

My heart dropped as I dropped the photo, cupping my hand to my mouth as I processed what I just read.

TAEHYUNG POV

Me and the three guys finally came back to the lab. I was glad that Mr. Kang wasn't around today. Don't want getting my dick chopped this time.

It was 6 PM. And it was late for all of us.

"Taehyung! You did not just ditch me!" A pitchy voice surrounded my ears and I groaned as I turned my body to meet a woman with her lips turned into duck pout.

"What do you want?" I groaned as I looked at the woman who with furrowed eyebrows.

"You ditched me! So you owe me something!" She said with disgusting aegyo in her voice.

"Listen bitch, I'm owing you anything, I'm not Big Bird," I shot back and her lips pouted even more.

Damn, she looks like Mother Goose.

"Kiss me!" She squealed.

"No way I ain't touching some disgusting snake infested lips," I said with my face all scrunched up.

"But opp-," she replied, but was cut off.

"He said he's not kissing some snake infested snakes, thank you very much," a familiar voice said.

I jerked my head to the side and met face-to-face with a shortie.

"And who are you?" Hanhyo asked in an annoyed tone.

"Noneya," he replied.

"Well, no-,"

"Noneyabusiness," he continued and he wrapped an arm around my shoulder, pulling me close to him.

"I can't believe it! Taehyung, you're gay?" Hanhyo exclaimed.

"No, I'm not," I said swiftly.

"No, he's gay only for me," Jimin replied and turned us both around, walking away from that annoying woman.

"Hey get back here! I can't believe it! We're not yet done talking!" She yelled as she stomped towards us.

"Yes, we are done. Now scram, I heard the toy store is 50% off on all toys today," Jimin shot back and turned his head away from Hanhyo.

I heard her do a small hmph before stomping away from us.

We kept walking down the hallway until me and him stopped infront of my room.

"Uhm, how can I say this... thank you?" I told him as I looked into his brown eyes.

"You don't have to thank me, I did it to save your ass," Jimin chuckled as he looked at me.

A long silence engulfed me and him, the breeze of air conditioner surrounding us.

He stared into my eyes, then his eyes diverted down to my nose, and to my lips.

He gazed back up into my eyes and realised that he was staring at me, a deep red coated his cheeks as he looked down on the floor.

"What are you waiting for?" I asked him and he swallowed the lump in his throat.

"Nah, you look.... nice today," he said as he avoided my gaze.

He unknowingly licked his lips as his gaze returned to my eyes again.

"You know what?" He whispered to me.

"F*ck it."

And his lips landed on mine.

EUNHEE POV

"I have to go Chaeyoung," I told her with puffy eyes, I did my best trying to cover them with the amount of makeup I brought.

"But Eunhee, its 9 PM and the last train is going at 10 PM, why are you leaving so soon?" Chaeyoung asked me as she grabbed her car keys.

"Something.... came up at work," I answered briefly as we walked outside, I carried my luggage and I didn't forget to bring the photo and uniform with me, also my brown book and golden box.

"Did you call Taehyung?" She asked me and I nodded.

She helped me put my luggage in the back part of the car. I went in the passenger's seat quickly, and leaned my head by the window as I waited for her to come in the driver's seat.

I need answers, now.

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or y'all aint getting vmin

Oh look its a vmin scene :o

Rip us single pringles lol