| 29

Third Person's POV

A few weeks has passed from Jungkook's awakening as he slowly recovered day by dad. And finally, today was the day the black haired was discharged form the hospital.

"You sure you can walk by yourself, kook?" The lilac asked worriedly as he observes Jungkook's movements once he got up from the hospital bed. Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung's concern. He looked cute when he was all worried for the black haired's safety.

The latter got up without a hitch as he smiled at the younger teen. "Of course, Tae. Don't treat me like I'm a feeble old man." Taehyung stared at him with a 'Aren't you though?' Look which made the latter pouted.

"You're mean, taetae..." He spoke through his pout. He watched how Taehyung's back moved gracefully as he made his way to the lilac who was packing Jungkook's belongings in his sports bag.

 He watched how Taehyung's back moved gracefully as he made his way to the lilac who was packing Jungkook's belongings in his sports bag

As he reached to where the lilac was standing, he gave a warm embrace from behind. Taehyung felt strong arms wrapping around his chest as he gulped. He felt himself getting warm and flush as he zipped the opening of the bag.

"Are you okay?" The younger teen asked as he slowly turned around to face the latter who continues to smile. "Yep." He answered as he popped the 'p'.

"Thank you for everything, Tae. For allowing me to feel something in my life. Warmth, care and feelings." His voice, ever so huskily, vibrates onto Taehyung's neck. Causing the younger to shudder.

He watched as Jungkook's gaze fell from the lilac's eyes to his soft and slightly moist lips. Taehyung's eyes soon fell to the black haired's lips. Everything around them turned into a blur as they focused onto each other.

The space in between them was long forgotten as Jungkook pulled the teen towards him. Their lips connect in a way they could imagine. As soon as their lips met contact with the other's, they melted at how soft and warm each other's lips were.

They stayed at that position for a while. No tongue. No sexual thoughts. Just two bros standing in the hospital ward, five feet apart cause' they're not gay.

I'm joking chill ಥ_ಥ

The lilac was first to pull away as he was lacked of breath while he leaned over to Jungkook and rest his forehead onto the black haired's chest.

"Do you have a spare room in your house?" Jungkook asked brazenly. The younger teen slowly looked up to the latter as he gave a confused and shocking look. "I don't have anywhere to go... so I hope I can stay with you... and get to know you more since I'm finally back in my physical body."

He answered as his face got bright red as he tried looking at everywhere except for the younger teen in front of him. He heard the lilac giggles as he looked at him. "I don't think my dad would mind." Taehyung smiled cheekily as he gave a quick peck Jungkook's cheek.

The darker haired smiled fondly at the younger as he pulled him in for a warm hug. He let out a sigh of relief before chuckling. "I wanna bring you somewhere before going to your house, Tae." Taehyung hummed as he gazed up at Jungkook.

"Sure, kook." A small and cute smile danced on Taehyung's lips as he brought his hand up to the latter's hair and softly ruffles them, making the black haired's hair messy. "Hey!" Jungkook yelled as he bombard the lilac with tickles, earning loud and adorable laughters from Taehyung.

He wish it could be like this with Taehyung.

<><><><><><><>

"That little trash freakin' ditched me at the bus stop!" The turquoise haired realized as he waited over an hour at the bus stop for the two teens to come out from the hospital.

Jimin and Taehyung arrived to Hangi General Hospital to pick Jungkook up from his discharge as Jungkook didn't have anyone left on his family side.

They took the bus over to the hospital and Jimin finally realizes that his 'best friend' had ditched him at the bus stop. He was probably somewhere with the black haired right now.

He sighed as he sat down on the bench. His phone was dead and he had no idea which bus to take to go home. The teen brought his right leg over his left as he sat cross-legged, still recalling of which bus they took.

I'm never tagging along with that insolent and childish brat anymore! Cause' of him, I can't go home!

"Hey, aren't you that cute blue-headed shorty? The one who called me a blond, bleachy pants?"

A voice, ever so familiar, interrupted Jimin's train of thoughts. He gulped at the sudden voice as he slowly turned around to the source. There stood the same blond haired who wore a simple light blue ripped jeans with a plain fair shirt worn over a purple and black checkered jacket.

 There stood the same blond haired who wore a simple light blue ripped jeans with a plain fair shirt worn over a purple and black checkered jacket

"Woah..." The ocean blue haired muttered his breath as his eyes when enlarged as he scanned Yoongi from the top of his bleached haired to the bottom of his black and white shoes.

He heard a deep chuckle from the other male which sends a weird sensation onto his chest. "Like what you see, shorty?" He gave a smug grin towards the shorter teen as he winked.

"Hell no! Leave me alone!" Yoongi laughed as he strolled to where Jimin was seated and sat beside him, not caring of how close he sat by the turquoise haired. "You don't look like you wanted to be left alone though."

Jimin began to open his mouth as he wanted to protest but Yoongi had beaten him to it. "You don't know which bus to take to go home, right?" The shorter teen gulped as he immediately shook his head.

"N-no! Of course not!" He debated as he shifted backwards, a little further away from the beautiful white haired who just let out a small hoarse chuckle.

Yoongi slung his arms around Jimin's neck. "What're you getting so flustered for, cutie?" The taller teen teased him as Jimin was trying to avert his gaze from the blondie.

"If you continue to act this way, Jimin, you might make me want to tease you even more~" Yoongi whispered into Jimin's ear with a husky tone which made the younger male to slightly shudder.

"Shut up you beautiful blond stranger!" The word beautiful accidentally escaped from the blue haired's lips as he swiftly covers his mouth with the back of his hand, completely flustered.

The white haired laughed as Jimin's attention just made him interested into him even more.

- End of Chapter 29