Epilouge

A/N I love princess Mononoke! It was one of the very first anime I ever watched so that's why I decided to put this song if anyone is confused why I chose it. It feels kinda like a fair well song to me 😅 T~T

8 years later

Haru's pov
I'm 18 today. It's been so long since me and cloud got together and since I got my little brother even if he is my little brother he's a lot taller than me or Ur. He looks like mom and dad merged together. His name is storm but we call him by his middle name Igneel.

I also have a little sister who is the female version of my dad

I also have a little sister who is the female version of my dad. Her name is Noah. Yes it is a guys name but I think that name suits her.

(Just imagine her wearing a button up shirt and baggy pants)

She's very much a tomboy and so much like dad that if she wasn't a girl then you wouldn't be able to tell them apart. I have a surprise for everyone today, I haven't even told cloud what it is yet so this will truly be a very special day. One that my dad is probably gonna kill someone for. I'm gonna announce it at my birthday party at the guild tonight. Hopefully no one dies.

Time skip to Haru's birthday party

(Still Haru's pov)
Everyone was having a blast and enjoying themselves. It was nice to see them all so happy like usual. That's when I decided to announce it. I walked up to gramps (he's still alive?!) and asked him if I could make an announcement. He said yes and we both got onto the stage. "Everyone! Haru has a special announcement to make." Everyone looked at me and some looked very nervous so did my dad. I think it's because that time mom announced he was pregnant that time. Oh no. "Um... IM PREGNANT!" I screamed. I looked around and it was silent then my dad got up and charged at cloud. I knew this would happen. "IM GONNA CHOP OFF YOUR DICK FOR THIS!" As he jumped up to tackle the father of my baby, cloud ducked. He ran up on stage put me over his shoulder. "CLOUD! What are you doing!" He ran out of the guild. I could see my dad was on our tail. I didn't think this through did I! Finally we lost my dad. Cloud put me down. He was out of breath but managed to say something. "You *pant* are an idiot *pant*" he said. "Ok but are you not happy about us having a baby?" I looked up at him concerned that he didn't want a baby. "That's not it! I just wish you told me before" I looked down not wanting to look him in the eyes. "I love you Haru and I will love this baby. I can't wait till she or he is born." "I love you too Cloud. I can't wait."

The End

A/N
I'm so sad that I'm not crying because I have no tears left. Well I loved writing this book and I hope all of you enjoyed it. Ok now I might start crying T~T

Love you guys! Thanks for reading!