PART II - NON MEHRAM COURTSHIP = HARAM RELATIONSHIP.

Scholars tell us, "Dating prepares us – NOT for marriage, but for DIVORCE."
"Involved" with a person for some time, and then breaking up and going through feelings of remorse - loneliness - unhappiness. Then moving on to the next "relationship". Then another break-up, hard feelings - sadness. Then yet another series of dating, hanging out, breaking up, and so on.

Wait how did you even get there?!

A non-mehram's friendship? Let's see. Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala is the Creator of our heart, mind, overall our whole body, including feelings and functions. He Knows when a male and a female interact they technically feel something.

That something could be; amiability, lust, pure love, or conspiracy. Or maybe nothing. But which one is it? When you aren't capable of reading minds or hearts, why take the risk? Why take a perilous step to bring hindrance to your beloved family? Your dignity? Your eman?

Your intention to be a non-mehram's friend should be based on Islam, whenever you converse it should be done Islamically.

Wait. Don't misunderstand. I don't mean you to lecture each other 24/7. My love when I say "Islamically", Islam is a way of life. It teaches great manners! 

Never give a non-mehram such deep importance so that you are connected emotionally as it fundamentally leads to having feelings, for a person whom you shouldn't. Infatuation, that is the start. When the realization hits; that you have begun to develop feelings or you're giving too much importance to the wrong person. Keep distance!  Immediately! Know that this can lead you away from righteousness. It can turn out bad for both of you.

Lower gaze. Both men - women must lower their gaze. If even they have not seen each other at times, for example, friendship on social applications, they fall prey to a stranger's voice - photographs.

So do not have a sweet talk with non-mehrams! Trust me, my beloved, you'll never predict what's cooking in the other's mind.

Their words might sound heavenly and different from others. Yet keep in mind, giving importance to the words of a non-mehram can be pricy.

Romance, if not checked, may mean wasting time, effort, and dignity, that is what indecent media teaches. Islam teaches us to be truthful and realistic. Besides, the concept of love in Islam is very unique, when a Muslim love's something or somebody, it must be for the sake of Allah; the same applies to hatred.

Romance in Islam is so sheer and blessed that when you merely lift a morsel to your spouse's mouth or smile at him/her. Wallah, you're showered with blessings.

السلام عليكم

السلام عليكم

Add it to your library, so you'll be notified of what could help you to become a better Muslim. Share or tag, so others can be aware too.

Believe me: there's no harm in a plain friendship. But never sacrifice your nights, and family's love, for a non-mehram's few promises and sugar-coated paragraphs.