Chapter 44:You Wish You Were as Cool as Elsa

WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS KIND OF LIKE A FILLER AND I REALLY, REALLY HATE THIS ONE.

"Miss Wilson?"

I jerk out of my reverie and look at the counsellor in front of me.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"You seemed to have drifted off."

"Yeah she does that." Natalie snorts,"Must be fascinating in that head of hers."

"Well at least I have something in my head, I wish you could say the same." I reply drily.

She simply rolls her eyes.

"So you girls have issues, huh?" The counsellor asks.

Yeah, no shit.

"Look Mrs Sawy-"

"Please call me Sarah." She interrupts and Natalie nods.

"Can we please get on with this?" Natalie asks,"I have cheerleading practice."

Sarah raises an eyebrow,"As far as I know you've been suspended off the squad."

"Look. I'm the captain Melanie can't do anything." Natalie starts an I snort.

"You're just terrified that Melanie will replace you and your social status will go down drastically." I say.

"Puhleese I'm Natalie Anderson." He says and I roll my eyes.

"And I'm Clara Wilson." I reply,"What's your point?"

"My point is that fuck off."

I roll my eyes and mutter,"And my IQ points just dropped by a hundred."

"Miss Wilson if you're done." Our counsellor says,"So let's start at the beginning shall we? Clara can you tell me one thing that you hate about Natalie and a reason for it?"

Where do I even begin?

"She did get a bucket of oil paint thrown at me." I say,"In front of the entire school. When I was being asked out, on my birthday- Do you want more reasons?"

She shakes her head,"So far so obvious, Natalie what about you?"

"We'll for starters she's a boyfriend stealing whore."

I roll my eyes,"That's real rich coming from you. You're the one who stole him in the first place."

Natalie turns to me,"As far as I can see he was my boyfriend at the start of the year. Then he dumped me, for you. Again. So tell me how so you are not a boyfriend stealing whore?"

"Well you were the one who started dating him the first time just I throw it at my face. You almost did as well as my sister I'll give you that." I state drily.

"I actually like him unlike her." Natalie mutters.

"And when did this happen?" I ask,"Magically when you stopped being friends with me? Magically when you knew for just how long I've liked him?"

"Oh please at least I'm not using him as a rebound." She says.

"I'm not-"

"Oh really? I heard that you practically marathoned out of the chem lab when Jake came back." She says.

I resist the urge to choke her. But the worst part was that she was hundred percent right about the running out of the chemistry lab like my life depended on it.

At first I thought I had inhaled some fumes or something which was why I was hallucinating him and I looked away for a second, and then I looked back.