Chapter 24

Zyra's pov

I had the worse sleep ever.

I've only been here for a day and
I'm already starting to have a mental breakdown here, like seriously what the heck did i do to be kidnapped by this lucas guy? I dont even know him and he insists that he's my friend!

'what kind of friend chokes you while smiling wide at you?!.... Oh i know I've said it wrong he's not even my friend he's an enemy!'

Ugh! This is all my fault if i wasn't hard-headed and followed weston this wouldn't have happened.

I kept fidgeting and biting my nails because of the nervousness that im feeling. i just want to get out of here and forget that this ever happened. I stood up and started to pace back and forth.

'did my family know that i was kidnapped?'

'are they looking for me now?'

I sat back down again and took deep breathes while trying to calm myself down. After calming down a bit the door opened wide then came in a smiling lucas...

'and now he's happy.....'

"my dear friend your brothers have arrived! Isn't that exciting?" he said looking happy. 'he looks happier than me who is about to be saved from this lunatic.' he stood by my side "but before you celebrate, i just want to let you know that your brothers' actions can very much affect your fate..." he said in a very soft manner.

I just decided to be quiet and just nod at him, i dont want to provoke him and his emotions that will surely get me choked again. He smiled creepily at me then dragged me out the room and led me to what looks like a very old....... Living room?

And he has a few friends over, lucas looked at them as if sending a telepathic message which the other guys understood and went out with me and lucas behind.

________________________

Weston's pov

We have been waiting in this parking lot for about 10 minutes for lucas to come out with hopefully an unharmed zyra.

I was getting impatient and was about to go in when they finally came out the warehouse that they were in. I immediately saw that zyra didn't have injuries so that was a relief, but i can't calm down just yet because she is still in the hands of the as*hole.

"Miller brothers, here's your precious little sister all safe and sound.... But before you get your hands on her....... I want to know if you followed your part in this transaction of ours." he said still having a tight grip on zyra.

Alistair lifted the bag that he was carrying to lucas and opened it, he showed the money inside to assure him that we've got what he wanted from us. He wont know what hit him

He looked happy with what he saw," well that's very good!" he looked at the men with him ordering them to get the money from us, "hand it over" lucas added.

The men started to walk towards us but liam stopped them mid way "but before we give the money to you hand over zyra first, then we'll give you the money." lucas seemed to think about it for a second but then agreed.

_______________________________

Zyra's pov

I was shocked to know that  lucas asked my brothers money... And from the look of the bag that Alistair was carrying, it was a lot.

Lucas have a strong grip on my arm which i know for sure will leave a mark. We walked towards my brothers, when we we're finally in front of them i badly wanted to hug them and never let go but i wasn't able to do so since it was not an available option at the moment.

Lucas stretched out his left hand asking for Alistair to give him the bag  while weston reached out his right hand for me to take. Lucas let go of me then i immediately grabbed weston while Alistair gave lucas the bag.

Liam immediately checked me if i had any bruises or any major injuries, i missed him so much  and that made me hug him so tight.

Lucas was walking back to the warehouse with the guys that were with him about to open the bag, "zyra get inside the car" Alistair said while looking straight at my eyes. i was confused "Go Now!!" weston yelled at me and it got me out of trance and started to walk back to the car.

I was about to reach the car when i heard a gun shot and that made me look back to see that lucas was looking very angry and started shooting up at the sky with his gun

"YOU FOOLS!!" he yelled at my brothers while throwing the bag aside "HOW DARE YOU GIVE ME FAKE F*CKING MONEY!!" lucas' men started to attack my brothers. I was also shocked to hear that it was fake money.... It looked real from afar.

Liam was fighting off four men, and fyi... these men are very strong. 'and wow.... I've never seen him fighting like this before he looks so cool!' Alistair was fighting off the amount of men liam was fighting with

Alistair on the other hand looked like he did this a lot of times already, he looks like a pro. But what worried me the most was weston he was fighting with lucas, they are both very good at fighting.

I was watching this scene unfold in front of me while im here inside the car feeling nervous for them, i was silently praying that they wont be harmed during this fight.

I was watching them intently when lucas hits weston on his face hard that made him back away a bit, but that didn't stop him and charged back at lucas, he got caught of guard and received a very hard punch on his jaw, amd and because of the hard hit that weston gave him he fell down backwards then hit his head on the ground HARD.

weston was about to walk towards liam to help him but he stumbled and fell to his knees, i was so worried and dumb enough to actually get out the car and run to him to see if he was ok 'well clearly he's not' when i got to him he was clutching his head while wobbling a bit.

It must be because of the punches he received. "weston are you ok?" i asked while inspecting his face he looked up at me with a frown on his lips

"what the hell are you doing here?! Get back in the car! Its not safe!"

I ignored his words and stood up help him when he finally up on his feet  i heard liam yell...

"ZYRA!! LOOK OUT!"

I tried to look back but i was immediately hugged by weston then i heard a gun shot.........

I suddenly felt weston slowly start to fall, i looked up to see a bloody lucas pointing his gun at our direction, he was about to shoot again but Alistair beat him to it and shot lucas at his chest where his heart is located lucas was stunned, then Alistair shot him again but this time he shot him on his forhead exactly at the middle.

The gun shots brought me back to reality  i held westons hand and started to cry "w-weston!" he was also shot in his chest, i was crying so hard. then liam, after beating those guys went to me and helped me with weston, i looked at Alistair to see him on his phone calling the ambulance.

After the phone call he went to weston "hang on wes.... Help is on the way.. Hold on..." he said with sadness visible in his eyes.

'please hold on weston....'