Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Are You Out of Your Mind?

Guo Xiaotong looks at the woman in front of her with complicated eyes. She is shocked that after leaving He Family, the woman lives better instead of languishing.

The woman wears a simple and generous long green dress. Guo Xiaotong recognizes that although the dress is household, it is a limited edition of a famous brand that she can't even get it.

"That's what you're capable of!" Guo Xiaotong, suppressing her jealousy, says tartly, "You are really lucky."

Yan Hua just smiles and says: "Thanks to you."

"You!" Guo Xiaotong screams, "You bitch!"

Seeing her in such a state of exasperation, Yan Hua calms down. Now she is no longer being bullied, Guo Xiaotong doesn't have the courage to provoke her.

"Pay attention to your wording." Yan Hua turns and tries to leave.

Now is not the time to deal with Guo Xiaotong, everything is waiting for her baby to be born safely.

"Yan Hua, stop!" Obviously Guo Xiaotong does not think so. She takes a few steps to Yan Hua and says, "Do you think you are a real Young Mistress?"

She is just a woman of unknown origin, why can she turn over and become what she is now? Guo Xiaotong absolutely cannot stand it, she now has a strong desire to strangle her.

"Guo Xiaotong." Yan Hua shakes off her hand and says, "Are you out of your mind?"

Guo Xiaotong stuns speechlessly but soon she queries angrily: "How dare you scold me?"

"Why dare I not?" Yan Hua sneers, "Just as you said, I'm indeed the Young Mistress of Lang Family. Dare you offend Lang Family?"

"You are just..."

"You are so stupid that you don't know it." Yan Hua interrupted, "It doesn't matter what I am, it's my unborn baby that really matters."

Seeing Guo Xiaotong looking at her inconceivably, Yan Hua takes two steps back and rubs her tummy.

"If I were you, I would never be here.. Since you said you had no problem with your brain, don't say I didn't remind you..."

Under the lamplight, the woman's eyes are silky. Guo Xiaotong makes a tremble.

"You can't show up where I am going to be from now on, otherwise my baby will be very uncomfortable. I will count on you for whatever reason at that time."

"I believe you know better than me what the consequences of murdering the people of Lang Family will be."

Guo Xiaotong, wearing high-heeled shoes, almost stands unsteadily and opens her mouth with a pale face, but she cannot say a word.

Yan Hua walks away. It was not the best way for her to use her child to threaten Guo Xiaotong. But if she didn't say so, she was afraid that the fool would fight against her.

She can't stand being pushed now, let alone beaten.

"Yan Hua!" Guo Xiaotong shouts hysterically, "I am waiting to see the day when your child comes into the world and you will be expelled from Lang Family..."

Two men are standing in the corner on the other side.

"Young Master Lang? What do you see?" The First Young Master of Wang Family asks curiously.

It was not easy to ask Young Master Lang to come out and get together, so he rushed out after answering a phone. Unexpectedly, they saw two women quarreling with each other in the corridor, they had to hide again.

"That... Is she the Second Young Mistress?" He also heard a lot of things of Lang Family but he has no idea of the attitude of this First Young Master of Lang Family.

It is reasonable to say that this First Young Master of Lang Family and the beautiful woman just now should be enemies! But it's not like that...

"It's all right." Lang Ruoxian looks at him and says, "That's all for today. It's on my account."

The First Young Master of Wang Family wants to say something more, but Lang Ruoxian has entered the elevator.

He hears something vaguely, as if...

"Not too stupid..."

Yan Hua doesn't find Lang Jie's car in the parking lot. She helplessly stands on the side of the road. She forgets that she was stuffed into the car by Lang Jie and she didn't take her wallet or phone.

"Well, just make a phone call..." She can't do anything but call Uncle Li to pick her up.

Yan Hua is startled when a black Maybach stops quietly beside her. She looks at the license plate and feels a little familiar.

"Second Young Mistress!" A baby-faced man comes down from auxiliary driving seat and looks at her with a smile, "Shall we send you back?"

Yan Hua feels very unlucky because this young man is Lang Ruoxian's assistant, then the person in the car must be...

"Second Young Mistress?" Seeing her in a daze and staring at the back of the car, the baby-faced man just opens the door.

As she thought, a long leg comes out.

"Yan Hua..." The low voice is like a lover whispering.

Yan Hua twitches her lips. As his younger brother's wife, every time the man calls her, she always feels something is wrong.

The gap of their height is huge, Lang Ruoxian stands beside her and asks, "Come out to relax?"

"No..."

"I don't think so, either." The man's eyes sweep over her and he says, "After all, I haven't seen anyone come to the club in their home clothes yet."

Standing on the roadside, Yan Hua doesn't want to bicker with him. She is hungry.

"Didn't you say you would take me home? Can we go now?"

The baby-faced man bursts into laughter and then covers his mouth under Lang Ruoxian's warning eyes.

Not far away from them, Guo Xiaotong just comes out from the club. Seeing Yan Hua and a man so close, she rushes in again with her bare eyes.