Wattpad Original
Mayroong 8 pang mga libreng parte

CHAPTER 2

I cannot stop rolling my eyes even though it's already been ten minutes since they took me from our house. I am not the type of person who'll hang out with people I don't even like at all, both Stacey and Mina know that that's why they tricked me.

We're on our way to the mall right now since half day lang kami at afternoon class kaya naman pagkatapos namin sa mall ay deretso na kami sa school. Nakasunod lang sa kotse ni Stacey yung mga barkada nina Travis. Travis and Alexander are both HUMSS students and the rest is I don't know, and I don't care.

"Dior, do you want to go shopping?" Mina asked.

"No, madaming students na nasa mall." We're already wearing our uniforms kaya naman magmumukha kaming nag-cutting.

"How's life with Migo?" I rolled my eyes after Mina made me remember again. I told them about Migo and kaya rin siguro sila pumunta ng bahay para makita si Migo pero unlucky for them dahil si Migo ang nag-drive para sa mga maid na bumili ng groceries. Paano ko nalaman? Narinig ko sa mga katulong.

"Why do you both want me to hang out with those athletes?"

"Ang saya nila kasama," Stacey said with a smile.

"Yeah, and the next thing you know is you're already sniffing cokes with them."

"We're not capable of being addicts, bitch." Mina laughed and she showed me a story on her phone while driving.

"ABM student Chanel."

"What am I going to do with that?" I asked with my arms crossed but I was still looking at Chanel's story. She took a photo of Migo's broad back, wearing our uniform. Stolen shot 'yon at nakalagay sa story 'Can someone tell me what's his name?'

Chanel is a vlogger a famous vlogger. We're not close but she once tried to be close with me. I neglected her after knowing that she's using a fake bag from Gucci. I mean sorry but fake items decrease the worth of original items. People will start to question things if it is fake or not. Well, it's not like people will get it.

"Why not try to hit on Migo?" Stacey asked me.

"Why don't you? Kahit kailan, hindi ako magkakagusto sa hardinerong 'yon."

"Correction! Gwapong, hot, sexy, matalino, mabait, at hopefully ay daks na hardinero!" Mina said and they both laughed while I just rolled my eyes and instantly opened the door of the car when it stopped.

The three of us were walking together while the five boys were at our back laughing and making jokes about uncertain things.

"Dior." My brows raised after an unfamiliar guy talked to me.

"Who are you?"

"Dior, kasama natin 'yan, ano ka ba!" Mina said.

"I'm Daniel from ABM." Siya na ang sumabay sa akin sa paglalakad habang ang iba naman ay magkakasabay na. His friends were teasing him, and I can see that his cheeks were blushing already. I can see that he's waiting for me to introduce myself.

"You already know me. No need to introduce, right?" I didn't intend to sound mataray but I guess natural na sa akin 'yon.

"Hmm yeah, who wouldn't know the school's little marquees right?"

"I told you, we're not the only one calling you little marquees." Stacey laughed while hugging her boyfriend.

I just ignored them and led the way with no one beside me. It's my choice to ignore Daniel. I don't like athletes since they treat girls like their own bitch. The guard opened the door of the coffee shop for me, and they were still following me.