Chapter 16

Chapter 16: She hooks Up with Other Men

After washing her face, Lang Jie makes up again and then starts a new round of playing finger-guessing game and drinking. A girl suddenly runs to her and says aloud.

"Lang Jie, your brother-in-law is seen by someone at the door with a man."

Looking up at her, Lang Jie notices that she is not familiar with the girl. She only remembers that the girl's family seems to run a hotel. Lang Jie is a little angry. Is this girl shouting so loudly for fear that others will not hear her?

"Let's go and have a look!" Others are really excited, a few of them have already run out.

Two girls who have a good relationship with Lang Jie lift her up and say, "What's wrong with that woman? Didn't she know that everything she did would be in the papers?"

No one pays attention to Guo Xiaotong, who is walking at their back and beaming with success. Just as a group of people run to the door, they see a man opening the car door for Yan Hua.

"They were close to each other just now!" Guo Xiaotong takes the opportunity to brush her existence. She runs to Lang Jie and says, "Their relationship is really unusual."

Lang Jie pushes her away and runs down the stairs. How dare this damn woman hook up with other men to humiliate Lang Family? She must... Huh?

"How could you be here?"

Lang Ruoxian is about to close the door but he is stopped by one hand. Lang Jie stutters at him and jerks her hand back.

"Aren't you celebrating your birthday?" Lang Ruoxian gets off the car and says, "I've picked up the bill for you. Have a good time."

At this time the girls all come. Guo Xiaotong, who didn't hear them, looks into the car in a playful way.

"Who is this, Yan Hua? Won't you introduce to us?"

She is slammed by Lang Jie as she is waiting for Yan Hua to change her face.

"There's nothing to introduce. Who are you?" Lang Jie recognizes her after pushing the woman aside and says, "Guo Xiaotong? Why are you at my birthday party?"

Guo Xiaotong is so embarrassed and unfortunate. A few years ago, she and Lang Jie took a fancy to a dress at the same time. At that time, she didn't know this is The Fourth Lady of Lang Family so there's been some trouble between them.

After that, Guo Xiaotong would not like to see her, or she would not have sneaked in Lang Jie's birthday party with her friends.

Lang Ruoxian says flatly, "Don't bring Yan Hua to such a place. She's not suitable now." He has dazzled the girls around with his face.

Lang Family has not introduced him publicly, so many people have just heard of such a character but seldom seen his face.

"Lang Jie! Who is this? Do you know?" Someone bold asks directly.

Lang Jie feels disgraced now and she is afraid that Lang Ruoxian will tell her mother the fact that she brings Yan Hua out. She stares at the person who asked just now and answers in a bad tone.

"It's my eldest brother, do you think I know him?"

"Ah!" There is a moment of silence, only the sound of breathing can be heard.

Lang Ruoxian covers up his impatience and says, "I'll send her back first. Enjoy yourself."

"Okay." Lang Jie is obedient now but she still gives Yan Hua a warning look.

Yan Hua turns her head as if she doesn't see it.

The car drives away. No one notices Guo Xiaotong slip away. Lang Jie also loses her interest in celebrating her birthday.

"Let's finish up..." She says.

One of her friends says, "Go on! Let's change places!"

"I can't agree more. Lang Jie, your eldest brother is so handsome..."

Just as Lang Jie is thinking that he isn't her eldest brother and he is just an illegitimate son, her phone rings. The moment she glances at the phone number, she feels terrible.

"Mom..."

Lang Hongyue scolds Lang Jie severely and tells her that she will be sent abroad tomorrow in case she gets into trouble at home.

Lang Jie hurries home then and happens to see Lang Ruoxian and Yan Hua entering the house together.