CHAPTER 92

Recap - manan and Mannat B-Day,  Sushant Murthy in their wold..

______..................______...............______.....

A leap of 2 years,

Now all the three kids were three years old now.

Abhi and mukthi are in malhotra mansion for this week as the elders were out of station..

Everything were going smooth Manan are happy,  mukthi is too happy with sushant and she enjoys the parenthood.

Alya and sid are married and they are living in their own penthouse in Mumbai.
Jee is 5 months pregnant and everyone took care of her like a baby.. Her tantrums are no extent...

The elder Murthy and Malhotra are enjoying this phase of thier life,  their companies have been taken over by the younger clans..

Cabir and navya had shifted to Australia for some business purpose. They will return back after 6 months.

Arnav and Khushi are in Australia ( sydney)  and looking after the business there..

Manan room

Manik is sleeping on his stomach and Nandhu is in washroom after their morning romance.

The door clicked open and Manik smiled knowing who it is, he remained in the same position acting like sleeping

He felt sudden jump on his back and he smiled in the same position..

Voice 1 : hero... Hero utho

Voice 2:  dada...morning morning wakey wakey dada

Voice 1 : manu hero is not getting up..kya karein

Voice 2: hum tickle kareinge

Voice 1 : Yessss..

Both the kiddo started tickling him but still no response. They sighed and were about to get down from his back but stopped by pair of hands which pulled them down.

Manik started tickling both of them...

The room is filled with laughters and nandhu came outside the washroom..

She smiled at the scene which is a daily scenario for her..

Manik: so wat my munchkins were doing on me

Sus: hero bas bas.. My stomach aches now

He said controlling his laugh and Manik left him... Sush run towards Nandhu and hugged her feet, she immediately picked him and showered his face with kisses.

Manik kissed his champ lying beside him huffing after a long laughter session..

Manik : good morning champ

Manu immediately jumped on his stomach wishing him good morning..

Manu: good morning dada...

Manik kissed his whole face and picked him and moved to Nandhu..