Live

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Laughing, I swung my sword when Luffy got stuck in the ground to free him. I facepalmed once I got him out. He thanked me with a smile before. We went back to making our way through while taking down as many as possible. Luffy climbed us up the wall but we were greeted by Blueno. He was waiting for us. He was impressed since he thought we had at least brought five more people according to the intelligence unit. Luffy told Blueno that he would keep struggling until he died to free Robin.

"It seems that you haven't noticed that this is a grand global scale offence."

"Oh we have but we just want Robin back." I replied with Luffy agreeing.

"Oh, we need you to come with us."

"No way, I don't want a domestic life yet or even at all." I angrily stated.

Blueno sighed before he explained about the World Government and how there were around 170 countries under them. He explained quite a lot but our determination was still the same. Luffy managed to launch his attack and I managed to land a few hits on him. He got us but was clearly disheveled and beat up. We ducked and dodged his Rokushiki techniques like the Rankyaku and Tekkai Rin. A door appeared below Luffy and he was sunk into the ground. Blueno used his Devil Fruit to make Luffy's eyes into a revolving door. I took that opportunity to send Blueno flying into the ground after he sent a Rankyaku attack towards Luffy. A quarter of the building falling apart under the damage.

From the distance, I could see Sanji and Zoro with around 60 people and a giant creature fighting in the plaza but they seemed perfectly fine. I called out to them which made Nami smile since she knew we were still alive. Blueno got back up so I took that as a sign to continue fighting. I would alter the path of his destructive Rankyaku with my Observation Haki before getting a few good swings in to dislocate his joints. It was amazing that he could still move.

"I'm no good. If I stay the way I am now then I won't be any good. After I was defeated by Aokiji, I started to think about it. If there are more strong guys like him waiting for us in the ocean then I have to be stronger. I can't rely on (M/N) to help me. If not then I can't protect my Nakama."

"... Then what will you do?" Blueno asked

"I've thought of a way to fight with all my might so I won't lose anybody. So I won't have to lose anybody!"

Luffy finished his speech while I was left stunned. His legs became like literal putty as the muscles looked loose. It like his body was pumping oxygen with his rubber ability at an insane rate. A light fleshy pink covering his skin as steam came off. Steam was coming off his body as he told me to stand down. I nodded before he spoke to Blueno that now he wouldn't be able to follow his movements. This was a new move. Gear Second. I watched as I learned to copy Blueno's Soru.

Easily now, Luffy beat up Blueno's ass until Blueno escaped into his door dimension. When Blueno re-emerged and tried to attack Luffy, he ducked under and delivered the final punch. He smiled at me before he nearly collapsed. I caught him before he snuggled into my neck to lessen the pain according to him which was understandable since my ability made the Devil Fruit user feel better not just power wise but mentally too. He got back up quickly.

"(M/N), enhance. I need to save my power to fight" Luffy ordered

"Got it."

Climbing Luffy's back, I wrapped my arms around his neck before he made a massive swing across the area to one of the highest roofs so we could clearly yell at Robin. We landed but he told me to stay on which I assumed was so he could recover faster. We both yelled at the top of our voices with mine through my hat to Robin. We had come for her. We called out again for her. Luffy's tummy suddenly growled so I grabbed the meat from his pockets and fed it to him by loosening a hand from around Luffy's neck. He ate it hungrily before I reached into my jacket and brought out emergency cookies to feed Luffy.