chapter 27

"How's seducing Sir Lee going?", one of the models I worked with asked

"How's seducing Sir Lee going?", one of the models I worked with asked. "He must buy you a lot of expensive things."

Her ocean blue eyes looked up and down at me. One of her thin arched eyebrows rose, as she noticed I wasn't wearing any designer clothes or products. She scoffed and looked away from me. Her dyed light brown curly hair that resembled a honey color bounced as she got up from the bench and off to the lockers.

"You must be hiding it in your locker, right?", she questioned and tried to open my locker, but failed as the lock didn't budge. "You're so irritating"

"I just breathed and you called me irritating", I muttered.

"Seojin!", our trainer called and she fixed herself immediately, forcing a smile on her face.

"Yes?", she asked and left the lockers and approached our trainer who was by the door.

"Can you and the rest of the girls get ready?", she asked. "We'll have our last practice after ten minutes."

"Alright, I'll inform them!", she smiled brightly which made me want to gag.

The trainer left and Seojin turned around, giving us a nasty face.

"You heard her right?", she questioned with no enthusiasm. "Either be ugly or stay ugly. I have to look the prettiest here."

None of the girls complained, because they knew Seojin's personality. She was one of the most hated models here.

She walked towards her locker and her heels were noisy as she walked. She opened her locker and took out a dark red liquid lipstick and started to apply it on her lips. She had to do it many times, as she wasn't satisfied.

"Stupid lipstick", she was the definition of spoiled brat.

"Should I help you with it?", I asked, approaching her.

She looked at me with disgust, but handed me the lipstick anyways.

I neatly applied it on her lips. I finished and she was finally satisfied, but she didn't show her smile.

"Oh wait, I need to touch up that part", I said and pointed at her lips and she put down her mirror and let me put the lipstick on her.

Instead of filling her lips with her lipstick, I spread the lipstick from the corner of her lip to her cheek on both sides of her face, trying to remake the smile of Joker.

"Oh whoops, I think I overdid it", I acted and threw her lipstick into her open locker. "Next time, you should look like that instead of fake smiling all the time. Don't you get tired?"

I heard snickers from the other ladies in the room and I felt accomplished. Seojin, on the other hand, was mortified and in tears, trying to find some wet wipes in her makeup bag. I turned my back towards her, but was greeted by a loud shout.