Giant Spinel × Human Reader

This chapter was requested by fudgvdyc

Y/n's POV

     Ever since Yellow Diamond made Spinel 4x her size. She's now 20ft tall. She has been enjoying carrying me around to places. She also teases me a lot but we aren't gonna talk about that. We haven't been able to play tag or hide and seek lately since I'm both games one of us are at a huge disadvantage. Because of that, we decided that playing in the ocean and building sandcastles would be a lot more fun.

     "Y/n!" Spinel yelled from behind me.

     "Yeah babe?" I asked as I turned around to look at her.

     "Watch how big I can splash now." She yelled as she ran and jumped into the water. Her splash sent a wave of water over my head. I emerged from the water completely soaked. Thankfully I took my clothes off in the house before we came out.

     "Thanks for almost drowning me." I laughed as she came up from the water.

     "Sorry about that." She laughed as she picked me up in her hand. "Wanna know another thing that I enjoy about being tall?"

     "I thought you already told me all of them." I laughed and sat down in her hand.

     "I enjoy having you in my hand. You're so cute and tiny and so squishable." She smiled as she patted my head.

     "Let's not squish me." I said as I grabbed onto her finger.

     "I miss having my teddy bear though." She pouted.

     "Then ask Yellow to make you small again then after you get your hugs in then you can go back to being a giant." I laughed.

     "I guess." She smiled.

     "Hey love birds." I heard Garnet yell up to us. I turned around to see her and Steven standing in the sand.

     "Hey guys." Spinel and I both said back.

     "Wanna help us build a sandcastle?" Steven asked us.

     "Yes!" Spinel answered excitedly. She stretched her arm down and put me in the sand next to Garnet and Steven. Spinel sat cris cross on the sand in front of us.

     "Okay so how big do you guys want this to be?" Garnet asked us.

     "Well I was thinking since Spinel is huge and can gather a bunch for sand for us, we can make a big sand castle." Steven answered.

     "That's a great idea." I said excitedly.

     "Let's get to work then." Spinel said happily. With that Spinel gathered a bunch of sand and started to pack it together to look like a castle. Steven and I sat back with big smiles as we watched Spinel at work.

     "I just realized how much work this is going to be." Steven laughed.

     "Same, this is gonna take a few ours." I laughed too. I then got an idea. "What if we fused, would that make it easier?" I saw Stevens eyes light up.

     "YES FINALLY I CAN FUSE WITH YOU AGAIN. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN THE FIRST TIME." Steven yelled with excitement and stood up. He held his hand out to bring me up.

     "Spinel is it okay if I guess with Steven. We think it would make the process go faster." I yelled to Spinel. She got kinda upset last time I fused with Steven and didn't tell her so I'm making sure I tell her or ask every single time now.

     "Yeah as long as I get a kiss before and after." She said. She put her hand down for me to climb on. I have her a kiss on the cheek and then she put me down. Steven grabbed my hand and we started dancing together while laughing a lot. Soon enough we fused into f/n.

(Your fusion with Steven is very goofy and loves to make jokes. Kinda has the style of Rainbow Quarts 2.0 and the length of your hair. Your fusion has a skirt with Stevens shirt but cropped. You guys are a little but shorter than Garnet now. You can also sometimes be a flirt. Btw, this is the first time Garnet seeing you guys fuse.)

3rd Person POV

     "Haha! It feels so good to be back." F/n yelled as they hugged themselves.

     "Hahahahaha." Garnet said as she ran up to the fusion and spun them around with excitement. "Since when did you guys start fusing?"

     "A few weeks ago a guess. We don't do it often." F/n answered.

     "What's your name?" Garnet asked, excite still filling all of her words.

     "F/n at your service pretty lady." F/n answered while also bowing. Garnet clapped her hands with excitement at the name. "Let's get back to the castle. I want to finish this." With that, the 3 gems got back to work. For the first time in a bit, Spinel wasn't jealous that Steven could fuse with Y/n and she couldn't.

     It took them a few hours to finish but they did and the sun was surprisingly still up.

     "Haha we're finally done. Any longer and I think my hands would have fallen off." F/n joked as they swung their hands around. "Spinel, I think you may be a bit too big to fit in the castle." F/n put their hand on their chin with a sad expression.

     "That's okay, I had fun making it." Spinel said happily.

      "Just to make sure that smile stays on your face, I'll let a little someone give you a few kisses." F/n said before unfusing. Y/n ran to Spinels hand and when she lifted her up to her face she started giving her kisses wherever she could reach.

     "Stay smiling." Y/n yelled to her girlfriend as Spinel lowered her hand and ran into the castle with Steven and a laughing Garnet behind them.

     Spinel sat happily in the sand as she day dreamed about all the things her and Y/n can do when she's back to her original size. She'sostly excited for all the kisses and hugs she's gonna give her.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I kinda didn't know what to do with this one. I had an idea but then completely lost it and had to change it. Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter and I hope to see you in the next one. Also, keep up with the requests. Byyyeeee👋