10: Sweet Summer Day~

'EOMMA BUNNY!!!!' Y/N ran to her favourite mom as soon as she and Jeongyeon returned home.

Nayeon immediately got up from the couch she was sitting on, giving her daughter kisses all over the face.

Jeongyeon was lowkey jealous of her daughter, but she stood there leaning on the door watching the two, not minding.

'Hey Jealous woman,' Nayeon smirked once she looked up at Jeongyeon and gave her girlfriend a peck on the lips.

'Yah! I'm not jealous! Our daughter deserves all the love right?' Jeongyeon tried to protect herself.

'Whatever then I won't give you kisses anymore!!!!' Nayeon teased her.

Typical 2yeon stuff.

'Eomma what will we do today?' Y/N asked, while attempting to take her tiny shoes off.

Nayeon immediately kneeled down to help her daughter.

'Do you want to go to the beach with us? Eommas don't have work today.' Nayeon showed her daughter her bunny smile.

Y/N nodded and jumped around in joy, until Momo came out with Boo.

'My Y/N is back!!!!' Momo exclaimed, putting Boo on the floor.

  Y/N started jumping away from Boo, but this time, she was just playing around.

  'They're simply inseparable.' Momo stated to the two oldest moms, watching Y/N now running around with Boo chasing her.

  'Baby be careful.' Jeongyeon said, making sure her daughter doesn't bump into anything.

'Eomma! Can we go now?' Y/N asked Nayeon, jumping into her arms.

'Let's wait till your other Eommas are done eating, then I'll get you changed okay?'

Y/N nodded, while Nayeon carried her to the kitchen where the others were eating.

'Y/N!' Dahyun exclaimed, getting up from her seat and running to Nayeon, asking for permission to carry her daughter.

'Eomma said we can go to the beach today! Finish quickly Eommas!' Y/N shouted to them.

'I'm done eating. I'll get Y/N changed. My turn.' Dahyun stated, before running into JeongMo room without waiting for an answer, and taking Y/N's swimsuit, helping her get changed into it.

'Eomma it's cold.' Y/N said, shivering and clinging onto Dahyun.

'Eomma will help you put on clothes arasseo?' Dahyun asked, holding her now-clingy daughter tight while taking some light clothes and shorts for Y/N.

'Y/N stand here.' Dahyun instructed, placing her daughter on the bed and putting a hand in front of her, making sure she doesn't fall off.

'Dahyunnie!!! Are you done yet? I need to put my make up on!!!' Momo banged the door from outside, startling Y/N, who was just done changing.

Momo opened the door just to be welcomed by a shock Y/N and Dahyun who was folding some clothes.

'OmO did Eomma scare you? Sorry baby.' Momo said, hugging her daughter tight and helping her onto the floor.

'BEACH!!!!' Y/N shouted, running away from Momo and standing next to the front door of the dorm, looking forward to leave.

'Y/N! Wait a few minutes first. Eommas are almost done.' Nayeon shouted from the kitchen.

~Time Skip: At the Beach~

'Let's go swim!' Sana exclaimed excitedly, picking her daughter up and running in the water after kicking her flip-flops off.

'Want to sit here?' Nayeon, sitting on the unicorn floatie, offered her daughter.

  Sana helped her daughter on the floating, and let her sit in front of Nayeon.

  'YAAAA WATCH OUT! BALL!' Chaeyoung shouted from the sand.

  Nayeon immediately leaned over her daughter, making sure the ball hits her head if it's too close and not her daughter's.

  Thanks to Sana's hand, the ball didn't hit any of them, but Y/N was shocked as heck.

  'Eomma I want to go back there.' Y/N pouted, pointing at the sand.

  Nayeon paddled the floatie ever so slowly back to the sand, where Y/N immediately ran off to Mina, who was building a sand castle with Tzuyu.

  'Eomma I want to play.' Y/N said, sitting in the middle of their well-made castle.

  Tzuyu was about to roll her eyes, but she just couldn't. The one in the middle was her favourite kid after all.

  'Aigoo Eomma was almost done with that!' Mina whined softly.

  'Mianhae Eomma.' Y/N apologised, looking down while Tzuyu carried her on her lap.

  The three played with the sand for up to half an hour, making a sandcastle.

  'Eomma can I live inside?' Y/N asked cutely.

  'Aigoo it's too small for our baby girl!' Jihyo, who just joined them to sit on the sand, told her daughter.

  'Why is the whole place still empty by the way?' Tzuyu asked their leader.

  'Our manager rented it for us. Special priority.' Jihyo said, while attempting a smirk.

  Little did they know, the whole 30 minutes, Nayeon was at the side recording the two with their daughter.

  'She'll be laughing at her own memories once she grows up.' Nayeon sighed, shaking her head then sitting on the sand.

  After an hour or so, the 10 gathered together to watch the sunset, with Y/N on Mina's laps.

  Many photos were taken for memory, especially lots with Y/N.

  The rest of the day, they only had a simple seaside dinner, and returned to the dorm for the night.

  'Eomma I want to go to the beach now!' Y/N whined, stomping cutely or the sofa.

  'You liked it didn't you? We can go again next time. Let's go shower.'  Jeongyeon cooed, carrying her daughter off the soft couch and walking in the bathroom.