C H A P T E R 23

Y/n's POV

The next day was just me cleaning. A lot. I knew they were serial killers and they don't have much time to clean, but my God does it hurt to pick up after yourself. Some people let me clean their room, Jeff, Toby, and BEN. Others, well some forced me to clean theirs and the others rudely said no. Laundry was, oh god. I never knew the perks of being the only child until now. But the bathrooms were even worse, if that's possible. There was blood everywhere. Ceiling, bathtub, mirrors, fuck even on the toilet seat. I hated being the maid. I hated being here, but even if I did run away, where would I go? The two bastards were dead, and the case was probably still being solved.

I was walking in the living room about to go upstairs when I heard the t.v.

"The murder case of Hank and Marley Harrison is still being investigated. Officials say that a teenager, presumably a girl, was living in the household, but is now nowhere to be found. Officials also say that she was very suicidal, and also a top suspect in the case. What do you think Connor..."

"I'm surprised the girl hasn't been found yet. But then again, it has only been a few days."

"Yeah, she probably has to come out of her hiding spot sometime-"

"They won't find her." You spoke up. You were listening to the news report.

"If that girl has any common sense, she wouldn't turn herself in. And if she was able to escape that quickly without a goddamn trace, there is no way some dumbfuck investegators could catch her. And even if she was, she's a fucking killer. She could murder them in .2 seconds." You spoke. Before anyone could answer, you left.

After finishing cleaning BEN's room, you scolded him about how trashed his room was.

"BEN I swear, when I do become a proxy, I won't ever go in this fucking room."

"Whatever you saw sweet cheeks." He teased. I rolled my eyes and left the room.

I go up the stairs ONCE AGAIN and get to my room. I change into something more comfortable and put my h/c hair into a messy bun so I could look quirky. I then flopped onto bed and thought about what has happened in the past few days. I killed the two people I was supposed to call parents, went on to get killed and be brought back to life. I am now a maid who is secretly training to be a serial killer.

"Sounds like something out of a disney movie." I muttered to myself. How did my life come to this?

While I was in my train of thoughts, the whole world went black, and it wasn't sleep taking over me. I was fully aware of it happening.

"y/nNnnNnn" A voice dragged. I went to talk but I couldn't. I was silenced. I couldn't move either.

"PleaSe LiStennNnnn." The voice had asked but spoke it in a more demanding voice.

"I'm gOing to show mysElf to yOu, Don't Freak out." The voice told. It was now talking normally, and I could clearly tell the gender. It was a girl. And I didn't know why she asked, because I couldn't talk or move anyways.

A girl had came out the shadows, if that's what you want to call it. She was blonde and had lots of blood on her.

"My name is Lyra. I am the older sister of Toby," She took a deep breath.

"You may not know much about me or him, but just like you, he had a terrible past. He was abused and bullied at a young age, and it got so bad he had to start homeschooling." She continued. Her eyes started to water, I think? With all the blood, I couldn't really tell.

"The reason I'm telling you this is because you're my only source of communication with the humans. I need you to talk to Toby for me. Tell him that I love him. Please." She sobbed out. I nodded my head violently. Seeing her cry made me want to cry.

"Thank you." She spoke before here voice faded out and I was back in my room. I jolted up and ran to Slenders Office. I didn't know what to do now, but my instincts told me to go to Slender's Office.

Once I finally made it to his office, I urgently knocked on his door. He, in his regular static voice, told me to come in. I rush in and pant, due to me being out of breath because of all the running.

"Child, calm down and tell me what happened."

I manage to catch my breath and tell him what had happened. After i finished, I looked up at him. I couldn't tell what he was thinking because well, he had no face.

"Ok, I have called Toby over. We will explain the situation to him."

I nod my head in agreement and wait for Toby. When he finally does come, I explain the situation to him.

"...And then I came here." I finished. Toby looked at the floor the whole time. I wait for him to give a response, but then an axe comes swinging at me. I quickly dodged it by going transparent, and I stared at him in shock.

"How fucking dare you." He spoke. No tics.

"You fucking think my past is a joke? You think this is funny." He said in a demonic voice.

"Toby I swear I'm not joking." I cried out. Again, an axe came swinging at me. But just as it was about to reach my head, it stopped. Slender had put one of his tentacles on it to make sure it wouldn't reach my head.

"Y/n, please go wait outside my office and let me and Tobias talk." The tall figure had spoke. I obliged his orders and waited outside.

I couldn't blame Toby for being mad at me. I mean, if someone had told me they talked with my dead parents, I probably would have actually killed them. Not saying Toby wouldn't have. By the looks of it, it seemed as if that wasn't a real attack for him. But one thing was on my mind...

He now knows I could turn transparent.

. . .

Hello lovely people of the earth and other planets! I finally got over my writer's block!! This is more of a filler chapter, but I wanted more character development for Toby. Anyways, if you enjoyed the chapter please give it a vote, and I will see you the next chapter!!

-Blxrry

Uneditied