010; succeeding

➤➤➤➤

➤➤➤➤

February 14th, one of the most despised yet loved day.

''My boyfriend expects me to give him some heartfelt chocolates today, but all he's gonna get is a breakup.''

''I hope that Teruhashi will give me chocolates today!''

Today is Valentines day, and [Y/N] was certainly gonna get annoyed with this day. She would be happy if she got friendship chocolates from her friends, but when everyone around her is getting heartfelt ones, it starts to get a little sad.

'Seems like the common talk here is wondering if Teruhashi will give them chocolates, which is highly unlikely.  Well, maybe sheー No, that's out of the question. Even if she did, war would break out to see who will get it and who got it.' [Y/N] thought, as she looked at her schoolbag.

''Hairo, thanks for bringing me that thing the other day I left behind the other day!''

''Upperclassmen Hairo! Here are some chocolates for you! Thank you for advising me during practice the other day!''

'Hairo is pretty popular..' [Y/N] thought, as she walked by Hairo, who was getting smothered by girls giving him gifts.

''Hairo! Thanks for testifying at the trial the other day!''

''Hairo! Thank you for saving me from both a brown bear and a saber-toothed cat the other day!''

'Either these girls have the worst luck in the world or I'm going insane,' [Y/N] thought, now starting to walk faster just so she would get away from those girls. 'Seriously, I wouldn't even be surprised if they fell in love with him after that!'

''Phew.. Hey, Saiki! Good morning!'' Hairo called out to Saiki, who was currently walking past him. Saiki turned to him, but his eyes were directed on the bags Hairo was carrying. It was overloaded with chocolates.

''Ah, did you manage to see that?'' Hairo said, as he looked down on his bags. ''I have no clue on what to do. I can't eat all this.''

'Well, I can't blame him,' Saiki turned to the familiar voice of thoughts, as it lifted his mood on this dreadful day. Of course, it was [Y/N]'s. 'I don't think I'd be able to eat all of that... well, I wouldn't even be able to get that much, nonetheless one.'

'Trust me, [Y/N], the courtesy chocolates from me would be able to fill up the school with how grateful I am that you exist.'

''Oh, [L/N], hey!'' Hairo shouted, wanting to wave his hand, but couldn't, since it was currently preoccupied with a bag filled with chocolates. [Y/N] looked at him like a deer in headlights, unaware she was standing in one place, looking at Saiki and Hairo talk.