67. Videography pt1.

"Where the fuck is my matcha latte?" Tash groaned out loud.

"When did you become obsessed with coffee?" Ash asked.

"When did you become obsessed with me?" Tash rolled her eyes, "stop acting like you know me."

"You're such a brat, I wonder if you would've been different in a 'normal' relationship" Ash raised her hand to do air quotes.

Tash leaned her phone against the full water bottle and pressed record on Snapchat.

"Why you so obsessed with me, girl I wanna know." Tash started singing as she did the dance that went with the song.

She stopped to tilt the camera a little so she could catch Ash's annoyed expression in the video. "Y'all she won't stay off my ass," Tash said to the camera.

"ROOM SERVICE!" Tash immediately looked over at Ash waiting for her to go collect the food.

With a loud and annoyed groaned, Ash went to get the door wondering why she didn't stay in St Amrys or got Pep as her client. She took the cart from the hotel employee and pushed it in herself, locking the door behind her once more.

"Finally, my matcha latte on ice." Tash moaned as she got her retractable straw from its case and inserted it through the lid. "Matchaaaaa" Tash licked her lips.

"What's your name?" Ash asked out of curiosity.

"I don't believe that you're my bodyguard and you don't know my name." Tash scoffed.

"I don't even know Pep's name." Ash pointed out.

"That's understandable, only a few, no one special." Tash shrugged her shoulder.

"Wait- so you don't know your fiancée's name?" Ash's face was morphed with confusion.

"You must be one dumb jawn." Tash rested her latte on the night stand before plugging her phone on the charger.

"I don't tolerate disrespect," Ash huffed.

"Who does? I do, I love it when I'm called a dirty whore." Tash winked at Ash. "My name is Tasheka."

Ash's jaw dropped in sheer confusion and against her own will; she was seemingly turned on. 

Tash couldn't believe that it was almost 8 PM and she hadn't seen Pep all day. She had to be at the party for 11 and at the current moment she didn't feel like going anywhere.

"I'm gonna start my skincare routine." Tash mumbled, feeling sad.

"What will make you feel better?" Ash noticed the significant change in her mood.

"Well," Tash rested her finger on her chin, "for starters you could do my skincare routine with me." A sly smile tugged at Tash's lips.

Ash sighed but agreed with a small nod. Tash shook with excitement as she took Ash by the elbow dragging her into the marble en-suite. Tash followed a simple nighttime pre-event skincare routine; double cleanse with a steamer opening up her pores, soft exfoliating, toner, hyaluronic acid, vitamin E and tinted moisturizer.

Tash instructed Ash to sit on the counter and realized that she wouldn't be able to reach her face properly so they switched positions. Standing between Tash's thighs, Ash wondered how she ended up in such a compromising position, one that if caught in she wouldn't have much longer to live.

They had already double cleansed with a cream cleanser and Dr Bronner's tea tree magic soap. Tash moved on to using hydra-gel eye masks for herself and 24k gold eye masks for Ash.