Chapter 24: Lock and Key

What's your biggest turn off?

Mine is when you're unnecessarily rude or have bad hygiene.

Or just people in general.

————————————————————————

"What the hell do you mean nothing?" I shout jumping out of my seat causing everyone in the room to stare at me in shock.

"I mean we cannot read the data." Christian's tech dude told me, he looked frightened but who could blame him, look at who he was surrounded by.

"And why can you not read it, what the fuck do we pay you for?" Christian sighs feeding off my anger.

"It isn't complete," he tells us "think of it like a lock and key, this is the key but you need the lock to read the data." He explains.

What the fuck do you mean lock and key, what the hell is this bullshit?

"So I got stabbed FOR NOTHING." I shout, I don't know where my sudden anger has come from, maybe it's because of the fact that I'm scared for my life or I'm just tired of everything and everyone.

Adriano wraps his arm around my shoulder, "don't worry sis, we will find it stop stressing yourself out." He says handing me the last slice of pizza from the box to calm me down.

At the point, I'm really not sure that we will and I have no hope.

I deny it, I don't feel like eating right now, my wounds are still killing me and I'm too stressed out with this whole situation to eat.

"I hate to bare the sad news but we need to head back to Italy tonight." Christian says, causing all of us to groan.

"Why? It was just getting fun." Diego complains.

"Because we have responsibilities... we'll most of us." He says giving them the side eye.

I became a lot more frustrated since this whole trip seems to have been a waste of time and energy.

Christian storms out to "smoke a joint" but my guess is he was just as angry as I was.

Fiorella goes after him to see if he is ok and everyone else is occupying themselves so I just depart to my room so I can scream and have a mental breakdown, which seems to have been a regular occurrence recently.

Once I get there, I realise I can't really scream because it would cause too much commotion.
But then again, I am the queen of commotion.
Soo...

"FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT!" I scream at the top of my lungs. "I FUCKING HATE YOU, YOU FAT RUSSIAN FUCK." My windpipes bursting at the volume of my squeaks.

The whole house drops silent for a split second before I notice guards burst into my room along with everyone else.

"What happened?" Carlos's eyes searching around until they land on me.
Once they do he lets out a huge groan before explaining it was a false alarm.

"Sienna what the fuck is wrong with you?" Christian scolds me.

A whole lot.
"Nothing." I say smiling at him, they all walk out now that they know I'm not being kidnapped.

Fiorella just laughs at my stupidity, I think she's the only one who understands it.

"Dominico." I call him just as he's about to exit the room.

"Sì amore." (Yes Love). He says turning back around, lifting his hands out of his pockets and crossing them over his rock hard chest.

"Can we finish our talk, you know from the other night?" I ask looking down at my feet shyly.
I had been waiting to ask that plus I needed something to take my mind off everything.