Welcome Home

Time skip

Luca, Natsu, Wendy, and Gajeel were on their way to the kingdom, but one of the exceed told them Mystogan plan. They decide they wanted to make him the good guy, by doing so they had to act evil.

When they were getting taken away, they got to say goodbye to Edolas and it's people.

——————————————————————————
*Third point view*

They got home just safe, everyone was happy to be back and that Magnolia was safe and sound.

"Wait, we don't know if everyone's okay." Luca mention.

They heard a voice reassuring them everyone was okay. Made the group look up to see the exceed were here. It was confusing to why they were here and not at Edolas.
The queen explained the reason why Carla and Happy were truly sent to another world.

So many exceed wanted to find the eggs that were sent here six years ago. Luca remember Frosch and Lector are like them, so he thought they should be fine.

Luca turn to see Erza was getting weirded out by one of the exceed that looked exactly identical to Ichyia. She punch the cat and apologize real quickly. Lucy and Luca sweatdropped watching this.

Everyone was saying bye to exceed as they were off to find a new home.

*Luca point view*

Lucy was wondering what we tell the guild, but got reminded they won't remember anything. We were still doing our arm motion like one of the exceed.
Gajeel mention if panther lily went with them or if he still here. We turn to hear his voice to see he is the same size as Happy and Carla. He wanted to join the guild since Mystogan was in our guild.

He said he found someone and pulled out to be Edolas lisanna. I was confuse why she was here and not back at Edolas? She turn to run at Natsu and hugged him, same for Happy.

She turn over to see me and hug me. My body was trembling because I couldn't believe it. Could this be really Lisanna? After all these years, how is alive?

"Luca, I'm happy to see you" she said to me.

We asked her if she really was our Lisanna, she answered yes. Erza wasn't quite sure of it because she was dead for two years. Lisanna explained how didn't really die. She continued to tell us how her and Edolas Lisanna were absorbed by the anima. She pretended to be their Lisanna for a long time until Natsu and Happy showed up, everything changed.

We decided to head to the cathedral, knowing where certain people would be. Lisanna ran up to Mira and Elfmen, they were shock to see her but were crying tears of joy that she is back home.

My heart burst of joy, glad to see them reunited again.

Panther Lily looked sad seeing my face, he said he regretted not saving the Edolas Luca. I reassured him he was fine and wasn't killed; Panther Lily started crying a little bit, he wanted to call me "young prince" I said it was fine as long as he's comfortable.

The next day