Chapter Twenty-Five

"Where did you go?", Aria asked.

"I had to take care of some business but I told you I'd be back", I said.

Aria nodded, she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I cupped her cheek kissing her softly, I felt a bit awkward kissing her after I just told some of my guys to beat her brother until he couldn't walk.

I looked behind us and closed the door before locking it.

"What are you doing?", she asked laughing.

"Shh, come on", I said pulling her to the couch I had in my office. She was now on top of me and she wrapped her arms around me.

She leaned down and kissed me, I kissed her back tugging at the front of her dress. I unzipped it from the front until she was just in her bra and underwear.

My mind couldn't help but think about her brother in the basement. I wanted to do this with Aria, but my mind couldn't get off the fact that I had been lying to her.

Aria began unbuttoning my shirt leaving kisses on my lips and neck. My shirt was now off and she was undoing my belt. I flipped us over so that she was now laying on the couch and I was hovering over her.

She undid my pants just enough, I pushed her panties out of the way before pushing myself against her. Aria let out a soft moan, I kept my chest on hers. She held my neck and I dug my face into hers as I thrust slowly.

We kissed our tongues fighting for control. Soon our bodies moved in perfect sync as I whispered sweet nothings into her ear. Aria's moans filled the room and once we climaxed we pulled apart.

"Lorenzo is going to take me to go see Valeria and the baby", Aria said getting dressed.

"Okay", I replied buckling my pants and buttoning my shirt on.

Aria walked over to me helping me, I looked down at her placing my lips on hers.

"I like your lips, I don't know why I've never mentioned that before. They are so soft and kissable", I smirked before pecking her lips.

"Mm, you want something", Aria joked.

"What? I can't compliment my wife's lips?", I asked.

"Nope", she laughed.

She tapped my chest when she was done and sighed. She cupped my face making me look at her, she looked between my eyes.

"I love you", she blurted.

I didn't say anything.

"You don't have to say it back, I know you aren't fully ready for that yet. I just need you to know that I feel it. I love you, Giovanni. And whenever you're ready to say it, I'll be right here", she smiled.

I pecked her lips.

"I should get going, lots of work to do with Lorenzo. I appreciate you telling me how you feel.", I said cupping her face. I kissed her head before walking out of my office and walking with Lorenzo to our car.

•••

Aria

I watched Giovanni leave the office, when he closed the door I took a deep breath. I walked to his desk chair and sat down in it, I saw a picture of Greta. I grabbed it and looked at it, she was in a white dress probably her wedding dress.

I set it down, my eye caught a glance of another picture frame. It was of us. I picked it up, it was a picture I had taken one day during our honeymoon. We were both smiling, it was during our boat ride and for the first time that whole honeymoon he was happy and smiling.

He had a picture of us!

I couldn't stop looking at it, I didn't think he would have one but he does. It made me happy to see it, made me feel wanted.

Giovanni and I, our relationship, were good. Things were going good, he changed from when I first met him. He was more attentive, and he enjoyed my company. He treated me so well than before, he didn't give me the cold shoulder.

We were a married couple.

Husband and Wife.