#26 Doesn't anyone knock around here?

We pulled up outside a large hotel, it didn't look dingy but then didn't look luxurious either

We pulled up outside a large hotel, it didn't look dingy but then didn't look luxurious either. The doors to the bus opened and coach climbed on board, greeted with claps and cheers. Obviously the team and squad have a lot of respect for their coach. He picked up the megaphone for hopefully the last time during this trip.

"Settle down everyone, settle down." he started and silence filled the bus "I have the room keys here. There are two beds to a room so pair up, must be same sex pairs, there will be no going off site, no alcohol, no drug misuse and no late night parties. Lights out by 10pm each night. Anyone caught breaking the rules will have their parents called to pick them up immediately. I will be waiting outside for you to come get your keys off me." 

Coach left the bus and students followed. Tia and I grabbed our key to room number 201 and headed for the elevator with our luggage. In the back of my mind I was thinking about what Ruby had said about the rooms although I knew Liam wasn't into Ruby I also knew he was unlikely to turn down the offer of sex.

Our room was pretty basic, blue carpet that looked old but maintained, outdated yellow wallpaper covered the walls, two double beds dressed white linen, a wooden desk, mini fridge and a TV. It wasn't fancy but it was clean and comfortable. Tia picked the bed closest to the door which meant I was left the bed closest to the next room, silently I prayed it wasn't Ruby and Liams room. 

Tia & I  loaded up the mini fridge with soda cans from the vending machine and made efforts to unpack our clothes into the big, brown wooden dresser. Mine occupied one drawer and hers took up three. We could already hear sounds of our over excited neighboring teenagers through the paper thin walls as if they were in the room with us.

"I don't think we're going to get much sleep tonight." 

I pointed out to Tia, rolling my eyes and she shot me a sheepish glance.

"Did I tell you how amazing you are and how much I love you for coming on this trip with me?" 

"No." 

"I love you and you're amazing." She fluttered her eyelashes to win me over and it worked.

Our door flung open without a knock, Jordan and Liam stood in the doorway peering into our room.

"Oh it's you two." Jordan said in disgust.

"No, it's you two. Why are you barging into our room?"

Tia spoke up as I eyed Liam who looked slightly amused but didn't take his eyes off me. Jordan walked into our room and sat on Tias bed, crushing the neatly folded clothes she had been preparing to put away. Liam followed suit but sat opposite on my bed, he then lay down, looking up towards the ceiling with two hands resting on the pillow behind his head.

"We are next door, came to tell our neighbors about the party in our room tomorrow night but I'm guessing you two goody two shoes won't be coming. But yano what? I'm feeling nice so I'll tell you about it anyway because it's gonna be loud."