FOUR

See what I did with the title of this chapter ;)

Yeah, I'm pretty clever :)

Smut in this chapter, watch out. Skip the last part if you don't like smut. But hey, what are you doing here if you don't like smut? lol

*        *        *        *        *        *

Daddy loves me.

Daddy loves me.

And he's craving me. He needs me. Why does he need me? What for?

I decide not to question it any further.

I get dressed in my school uniform. My white blouse is buttoned up all the way to the top except two. It's tucked into my dark green pleated skirt. The skirt is made out of a thick fabric. I brush my hair until it's all untangled.

"Honey! I'm going to London with my girls, I'll see you tomorrow!" Mother yells from downstairs.

"Okay! Have fun, Mother!" I yell back. Mother occasionally leaves the town with her friends. It's never just for a day, though. Sometimes she stays for another day/two days. Mother always lets me know if she stays longer. It's not that I don't know where she is.

The front door shuts as I make my way downstairs. I quickly eat my breakfast and make my way back up the stairs to brush my teeth. I grab my bag from the floor in my room and run downstairs again. I put my Vans on and grab my thin coat. While stepping out the door, I close it behind me and lock it.

As I'm about to grab my bicycle, I stop my movements and I sigh.

"You have got to be kidding me, ugh!" I whine. Flat tires, great.

"Is everything alright, Lucy." that deep, slow voice speaks from behind me. I turn around to face that gorgeous man across the street.

Mr. Styles.

"Mr. Styles!" I exclaim.

"Harry." he corrects me and smirks, making his way over to me, "Is there something wrong, love?"

"No, well, yes, I-" I struggle with the words and I don't even know why. My cheeks start to heat up and I look down at my feet.

Footsteps come closer to me and they stop their tracks right in front of me. I look at Harry's boots and slowly look up at him. He's wearing tight black jeans, a loose blouse with a flamingo print, halfway buttoned up, revealing his chest and a part of his stomach. He's also wearing a black blazer over it. His eyes are piercing green. His hair is waving in the wind, and he's wearing a black hat. He looks over all perfect.

"Lucy." my name rolls lovely over his tongue, escaping his plump pink lips, "Flat tires?"

I nod and he chuckles, "Look, Harry, I really need to go to school now." I sigh and walk past him.

His big hand grabs my wrist, holding me back.

"I can drive you." he speaks up.

I shake my head, "I don't think-"

"Lucy, I'm just driving you. I was already on my way to work anyway." he explains, "Besides, we're just friends." he adds.

"Okay, Harry." I give in.

He says something under his breath, but I can't quite make something out of it. I decide not to ask what he said. He places his hand on my lower back and leads me to his Range Rover.

*        *        *        *        *        *

Harry's POV

"Okay, Harry." she gives in. I almost wanted to tell her to call me Daddy instead of Harry, but I remained silent.

"Good girl." it slipped out of my mouth. I hope she didn't hear it. I place my hand on her lower back, leading her to my car. I open the passenger's door for her and she steps inside, her skirt slightly lifting. I groan at the sight of it, coughing to cover the groan up. This sight makes me want to rip her skirt and panties off her body and fuck her right here in my car. But I can hold back. It's going to happen sooner or later.

*        *        *        *        *        *

Lucy's POV

"We're here." Harry's voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Ah, yes. Thank you." I awkwardly smile at him. I open the door to leave the car, when I suddenly feel his hand on my thigh.

"Uh, Harry.."

"Be careful." he says out of nowhere.

I nod, "I will."

"Call me if you need anything. I will pick you up when you're finished." he demands.

"But I don't have your phone number."

His cheeks flush and he removes his hand from my thigh, "Never mind. Make sure to keep your phone on. Now go."

I furrow my eyebrows at him. He motions for me to go again. I'm a bit confused. But that's okay. I don't really know Mr. Styles that well.

I step out of his car with my bag over my shoulder and close the door behind me, quickly making my way to the school entrance.

*        *        *        *        *        *

Harry's POV

As she leaves my car, her skirt lifts up a little, showing a lot more skin and pink fabric of her panties. I bite my lip. She closes the car door behind her and scurries towards the school entrance.

I release a groan and undo my pants. I grab my stiff erection and pull it out of my boxers. I wrap my fingers tightly around my dick and furiously stroke it up and down. My head falls back in pleasure and I moan several times. I stroke the tip of my dick while thinking about my baby girl's mouth wrapped around it, sucking it hard.

"Lucy." I moan, "My baby girl. Mhm, I can't wait to fuck you."

I can feel myself coming closer and closer while thinking about her.

Lucy.

I slow my pace down. I pull the foreskin over my tip and then pull it back again. The sweet sensation pleasuring me. I quicken my pace again and moan my baby girl's name over and over again. I hiss at the thought of my baby girl's tight pussy. That thought sends me over the edge and I come immediately. The steering wheel is fully covered in my juices, dripping onto my pants. I pant as I grab a tissue out of my pocket to clean the mess.

I pull my pants up again and start the car. I run my hand through my hair and sigh.

This will soon be me and you, baby girl.

*        *        *        *        *        *

I need Jesus.