Justice league wife - an ex of yours shows up

You did have some past relationships before you married you husband but you knew that your husband, hated you ex boyfriends with a passion even when you asked him about it he will lie about it. There were times your ex-boyfriends will show their faces and start something between your husband and him.

Superman

You and Clark are leaving the daily planet holding hands, you had dropped by the daily planet for a interviews about you work at Wayne laborious. Everything was going well until you saw the face of someone who you had dated in the past it was Jacob you ex boyfriend from college.

???? " hey y/n long time no see"

Y/n " oh hey Jacob how are you doing"

Jacob " great oh hey Clark"

Clark " hey Jacob" the way Clark had said Jacob name you can tell he was pissed off he hated Jacob because when you were dating him, in college Jacob had cheated on you and blame you for his cheating.

Jacob " hey y/n I wanted to say I'm sorry for what I ddi to you in college"

Y/n " oh it al....."

Clark " what gives you the right to even speak to her after what you did to her, you buddies start bullying her and she also dropped out of college because of you and them"

Jacob " hey dude I'm just saying sorry"

Clark " I don't care if you are sorry or not I don't want you near my wife ever again, you had you chance and you failed ... now she is my wife and I'm the lucky man to have her now bye Jacob" before you could say anything Clark pulled you away from Jacob and started walking away fast.

Y/n " Clark ... Clark slow down please"

Clark " I'm sorry for getting mad back there but I just hate hike so much"

Y/n " I know and there no way I'm going back to him because I love you and only you... and hey I'm married the man of steel as well"

Clark " I'm happy you are my wife"

Y/n " I'm happy you are my husband"

Green lantern
You and Hal are doing some house hunting because after being married for a few months, you both decided it Wollongong be good do move out of Hal apartment and get a bigger place. You had found a few houses that you liked so much and decided to go check them, out with hal. The first house you visit was the second hider you like after Hal said not to the first one you liked. Everything was going well until you saw how your next door neighbor will be and it was you ex boyfriend from high school William.

???? " hey y/n"

Y/n " oh hey William I didn't know you live here"

William " yeah I so living the single life and it seems like we might be neighbors, if you get that house"

Hal " hey dear the real estate.... oh hey William I see you are still around town"

William " oh come on hal that now you treat a old childhood friend"

Hal " we are never friends I was only being nice when you were dating y/n then you dumped her for someone else... same goes for Carlos we both hate you and we will do"

William " oh really"

Hal " come on y/n let's go check oh and buy the first house you wanted I don't like this neighborhood" before you could say anything hal is pull and walking your over to the car, you soon get in but Hal flips off William twice before getting into the car and driving off.