Art of Battle

Izuku stepped back into the backstage after the long expo, he immediately fell to the floor while panting.

Izuku: 'Yeez.... This was something else...'
Enrico: Are you good young Midoriya?

Izuku looked up to see Enrico, who had a glass of water. He then stood up.

Izuku: Dont worry, I was just overwhelmed for a moment.
Enrico: Have this.

Izuku grabbed the glass of water and began to drink it.

Enrico: It is normal to feel like that, after all it is your first time, you will get used to it with time.
Izuku: I really hope so...
Enrico: You did well young Midoriya, dont worry about it.

Zabier then entered the backstage.

Zabier: Hey there.
Izuku: Mr. Zabier!
Zabier: What you did there was really something else, I couldnt have done it better.
Izuku: Thank you Mr!
Zabier: This will help spread your name even further, you can use that fame for good, I heard a few politicians talking favorably of you.
Izuku: R-really?
Zabier: Yes, you set a nkce first impression, now you just have to keep building it up from there.
Izuku: Yes!
Zabier: Now, Enrico please come with me, the press wants to ask me questions so I need to go to the central room.
Enrico: Understood.
Izuku: Do I go with you?
Zabier: Dont worry, I can take care of it, you must be exhausted right now, relax, you deserve it, also some friends of yours are here.

Zabier then stepped out of the backstage along with Enrico, then Hatsume and Shinso entered the room.

Hatsume: Izukuu!
Shinso: Yo.
Izuku: Hello there.
Shinso: General Kenobi.
Izuku: I see you are a man of culture as well.

Shinso and Izuku the fist bumped.

Hatsume: You guys are really weird.
Shinso: Look who is speaking.
Hatsume: Hey! What does that mean?!
Shinso: Nothing, anyways how does it feel to now legitly be the real-life version of Tony Stark.
Izuku: I dont know, feels weird, the pressure of standing there is... Overwhelming.
Shinso: Is that why your inner comedian showed up? I didnt knew you liked telling such jokes.
Izuku: I had to keep the public entertained somehow. A speech can really hit different depending on how you say it.
Shinso: I guess you are right.
Hatsume: You have totslly beaten me.
Izuku: Dont tell me you are going to give up.
Hatsume: Of course not! Who do you think I am?! My babies will surpass yours!
Izuku: That's the Mei I know.
Shinso: What will you do now?
Izuku: I'll go and stay in my bed the whole weekend. Monday is going to be shitty... By the way Shinso, you will receive some good news next week, so be ready.
Shinso: Good news?
Izuku: I cant say more, but be ready. Now if you excuse me, I must go now.
Hatsume: Hey make sure you dont forget about us when you start meeting all the famous people.
Izuku: Trust me, even if I wanted to forget about you, I wouldnt be able to.
Hatsume: Awwww!
Shinso: How nice.

After a weekend which Izuku spent 90% of the time asleep.....

At Dan's dojo...

Dan: You have truly grown Izuku, I'm proud of you.
Izuku: Thanks old man, I'm not sure if I would have been here without you, if you havent literally smacked some sense into me, I probably would have become an empty shell of what I was.
Dan: I only set you in track, the rest it was all you.
Izuku: I wonder what I would be doing if things were different.
Dan: I think you are the best suited one to answet that question.
Izuku: Hmmm.... Probably taking over the world.

Izuku and Dan looked at each other before bursting laughter.

Izuku: Yeah... Like I would ever do that.
Dan: Well, there is a theory about infinite universes am I right?
Izuku: Yeah there is, every little action creates a new universe, so who knows maybe there is an universe where I am doing it.
Dan: Maybe there is, but you must focus on this universe.
Izuku: I know, I know, I also need to start practicing my speech more, I almost fainted right then and there in the backstage.
Dan: As you get more experience you will get more accostumed to this kind of things, you also seem to have a natural talent for this sort of things, you will get the hang of it pretty quickly, I am sure. Now go and get ready, principal Nezu told me you were going to start with something new from now on and you better not slack.
Izuku: I know, I know, thanks old man, I'll be going.