ten.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

❝ 𝚠𝚑𝚘'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜? ❞

· · ─────── · 𖥸· ─────── · ·

a soft groan fell from jeongguk's lips as he rolled onto his side, eyes squeezing shut tightly in hopes of blocking out of the sunlight that tempted them to open.

but god, he was so tired. and his bed was so comfortable. more comfortable than it usually was, actually. and the pillows smelled so good, like he was standing in a field of flowers. he couldn't stop himself from nuzzling into them with a content sigh, a sleepy smile curling at the corners of his lips. a few more minutes couldn't hurt...

something vibrates against the tip of a his nose, a soft hum hitting his ears. his brows furrowed, but his half conscious mind brushed it off as a lingering dream so he simply pushed his face deeper into the pillows, exhaling softly. only... this time, there was a giggle.

confusion rushed through his system, finally coaxing apart his heavy eyelids.

those... were definitely not pillows.

there was a pause, a second in which his mind caught up with his eyes.

and then he screamed.

you yelped in surprise, jolting awake abruptly, only to let out a sharp grunt when his feet kicked out and slammed directly into your stomach, sending you flying off the bed.

"what the fuck?" you groaned in annoyance, rubbing the back of your throbbing head as you sat up from the floor, confused and disoriented from the deep sleep you'd just been so rudely thrown out of. quite literally.

"you— you— you—" your head rose at the sound of his voice, eyes narrowing into a glare and settling into the boy's beat red face.

"you kicked me out of my bed!"

"what?! this isn't—" he began to shake his head, but then his gaze lifted, scanning the room, only to realize that this was in fact, definitely not his bedroom. this new knowledge only had his cheeks heating further, hands shooting down to pull your sheets up to his chin.

"why— why am I in your bed?!"

"what? don't remember? I'm offended, baby boy." you huffed as you pushed yourself back onto your feet, lifting a taunting brow as a mischievous smirk curled at the corner of your lips. "I thought I left quite the impression."