Introduction

Ten boys were gathered inside a room and they all shared looks. Nobody was saying a thing so Oikawa decided to stand up.

"Good morning, Welcome to our club. That's all, thank you." Oikawa said and the members shared looks.

"So uhm. My name is Sawamura Daichi, This is Oikawa Tooru-"

"You little shits. Its still just us." Sakusa hissed and Semi sighed.

There are ten members in the club. Six third years and four second years. Seven members in this certain club were already childhood friends.

Oikawa Tooru, the founder and the biggest idiot. Noise pollution and a nosy prick.

Sawamura Daichi, the responsible guy. He was forced to join because Oikawa wanted to.

Kuroo Tetsurou, the hopeless romantic who is also a science nerd. He was also forced to join the club because of Oikawa.

Bokuto Koutarou, another noise pollution number who joined the club because Oikawa said so.

Tendou Satoori, another loud idiot. Was forced to join the club because Oikawa wanted to.

Semi Eita, he was suppose to attend the music club but Oikawa kidnapped him to attend his club.

Sakusa Kiyoomi, another victim of Oikawa. Oikawa mercilessly dragged him to the club and forced him to join.

Miya Osamu, he joined the club willingly because he just need some escape from those other clubs who kept on chasing him.

Hirugami Sachirou, he joined the club  because Oikawa bribed him with a chameleon. He doesn't really regret joining the club.

Terushima Yuuji, he joined the club because Oikawa promised hin there will be lots of girl who will come to him and Oikawa was not talking shit at all. He did introduced Yuuji to a lot of people he can play with.

"Should we recruit some freshmen?" Sachirou asked and Oikawa cringed.

"Ew no. They are all nasty. I hate all freshmen. Ugh." Oikawa said and Osamu raised his brow.

"Kageyama Tobio fits our-"

"NO! HE WONT JOIN THIS CLUB!" Oikawa shrieks and the others rolled their eyes.

Bokuto suddenly sneezed unhygienically and Sakura was quick to spray disinfectant in the air.

"Get your flu shots regularly idiots." Kiyoomi hissed.

"I want to go on a date... but I can't choose who should I take out on a date." Kuroo said and sighed.

"Just play around." Yuuji said.

"I need to write a song." Semi said and  Oikawa turned to look at him.

"Need help?" He asked.

"Yeah. I need a reference for this love song and my coach and adviser told me its nice if I were to experience love first before writing it." Semi said.

"I see. Then lets go out a lot so we'll meet a lot of people." Oikawa said and Sakusa groaned.

"What should we accomplish this school year?" Daichi asked.

"Did we even accomplish anything last year?" Kiyoomi asked and they all started laughing.

"No."

"Lets just see how this club goes for us this year. Prepare your livers kids because we are going to drink a lot this year. AHAHAHAHA!" Oikawa said proudly and Sakusa sighed in defeat quietly.