Pull the Trigger

~Pull the trigger, don't hesitate, just shoot.~ Russ.

Chapter Theme Song: 'Pull the Trigger' by Russ.

N.B: Chapter contains curse words, violence and mentions of sexual assault.

••

Ansel

"Ahh! Fuck...are you boys insane?!" Blood gushes from Jeff's mouth as he struggles to open his swollen eye. His arms are tied behind him, making him quite helpless and pathetic as he breathes heavily, his face contorting in pain as he wriggles in his seat. I squat down, gripping his jaws in one hand while my gun is tightly embedded in the other. I glare at him inhumanely and his fearful eyes cause a smirk to rise from the corner of my mouth.

"I won't ask again. What the fuck did you do to her?"

It is always the rapists and perverts who have the smallest minds and cannot defend themselves. Jeff, apparently, only has strength for girls since it was quite easy for us to capture him here. When we showed up at Rain's house, we parked a little further down from the gates. Jeff was leaving the house at the same time, his head buried in his cell while he chuckles to himself. Alex and I hopped the fence at the back and cornered him in the garage as soon as he was about to open the car door. From the looks of it, he was on his way to the gym, considering he had his gym bag and is dressed in sweatpants and a muscle-shirt. It is extremely pathetic that despite his brawny built, two teenage boys somehow managed to gun-butt him in the head, stepped in his groin, and pulled him away to the car, genuinely not caring who would witness the scene. My anger had clouded every judgment and I was just impatient to see his blood on my hands. If someone were to speak of the incident however, I have already fabricated my alibi. I am too much of a good guy to capture a man and beat him senseless or better yet, to death. Everyone knows that.

"Hey, hey!" Alex grasps a handful of Jeff's hair from behind, pulling his head back to look up at him. "He fucking asked you something, didn't he? What. Did. You. Do. To. Her? Do you not understand English?"

Apparently, he does not. Perhaps 'blood' is the only language he can decode.

I sigh, standing to my feet and aiming my gun at his knee. Alex smirks and releases him as he gazes at me with a clear look of trepidation. "D-don't, don't do it..."

I press the trigger without hesitation, drilling a hole in his knee as he cries out, clenching his teeth and writhing in pain. "Ah! Fuck..."

Blood spumes from his fresh wound, and I push my hair back in frustration. I am losing patience.

"I will not ask again, Jeff. At this point, your silence is only allowing me space and time to decipher how I will kill you." I state. "Look around, look where we are. We are in a warehouse. An abandoned warehouse far away from Crossview. There is no-one around...no CCTV, nothing. And to make things so much better, there is a wide body of water behind this building. We can easily kill you right now and dispose of your body there. All you need to do, is answer the question, Jeff. Just answer the fucking question, what did you do to Rainey? That is all I ask."

"Answer the question." Alex echoes, pulling up an old crate and plopping onto it, playing with his gun while he grins at Jeff. "All you need to do is give an answer, you rapist."

Jeff glares at me stubbornly and I hiss beneath my breath. He seems to be tired of living. I gash him across his face with the head of my gun. His head thrusts sideways from the impact and a deep cut forms on his cheekbone as he groans. I grip his face and pull it to look me in the eyes, my thumb intentionally sinking into his fresh wound as he grunts. Sticking my gun into his mouth, I drop my brows in aggravation.