chapter 10

The blonde boy stared at Morgan in utmost adoration. The way her strawberry-blonde hair fell onto her face.

His hand instinctively moving it out of the way and behind her ear. Yeah-Yeah softly caressed her face and she grabbed ahold of his hand. The two skintones clashing with one another.

"Wow," he started still in shock, that he just kissed the girl of his dreams, him. "W-why did you do that?" she questioned a layer of red tinting her cheeks.

He smiled.

"I don't know, I just felt like it." he stated with a small laugh. He held her hand in his and before they knew the ride stopped and they got out.

Morgan looked at him as they stared at the sunset.

"I like you" she said with a grin that he thought was wider than the oceans combined. It made his heart flutter, a thing he had never felt before.

"I sure hope so, or this would be real awkward."

"Yeah-yeah it would."

The rest of the gang moved toward the pair. An emotion that was unknown to Benny filled him.

Jealousy.

Benny "the jet" Rodriguez was jealous. He was never jealous. He never had to be. Well, until now.

Alan "Yeah-Yeah" McClennan got the girl of his dreams. He got her. His bestfriend and his crush. Together

But he had to be nice. Be respectful. Those words his mother was so keen about.

And that emotion hit him like a truck. A full blown school bus, hurrling 100 mph at him. Non stop.

"Hey guys" he spoke with a smile that anyone could tell was fake, well minus Morgan.

Morgan and the boys made small talk. There still being a faint blush on the couples cheeks. The boys noticed but didn't say anything.

They knew Benny also had a crush on the strawberry-blonde. Maybe he would back off of Morgan. Maybe. Though Benny was always a "ladys-man". He usually got the girls in the end.

Though Yeah-Yeah wasn't letting Morgan go. He finally got the girl of his dreams and he doesn't want to lose her.