The View From The Summit

"No volleyball player is a soloist. They're all parts of a larger orchestra. It's all over the moment that even one of them starts to believe he's "special."

-Bernardo Rezende, coach of the Brazil men's national volleyball team, the top-ranked team in the world.

"What does that message mean?" Kaguya asked.

"If I'm not wrong, this one is for the likes of Kageyama, who I believe that has a confidence of playing volleyball all by himself." Ishigami said.

"Brazil? Is that a place if I'm not wrong?" Hiro asked.

"Yeah. And those words are from the coach of the world's strongest volleyball team, their national team that represents Brazil itself." Miyuki said.

"So if Kageyama acts like he is special,  then..." Zero Two uttered.

"Everything will be ruined around him. All of because of him being special." Kaguya said.

"Move faster! Jump higher! More... more... Give me more!" Kageyama in a thought where he can be seen tossing the ball to nobody.

"Why? Why won't you jump?" Kageyama asked.

"We've had it up here with you, you egocentric king!" The no.5 of Kitagawa First from before said on Kageyama who is wearing a crown and a cape of a king. In reality, Kageyama's alarm wakes him up and he turns it off.

"Kageyama needs to cooperate very well if he wants to play as a setter for their team, and if he really wants to be accepted in the club." Goro said.

"I know that he can do it!" Kokoro said.

"Let's hope that he can give Hinata some tosses since I have the feeling of him not giving some to him." Ichigo said.

"Good morning." Kiyoko greeted as the scene now changed to the gym of Karasuno.

"It's that hottie. That hottie's here! Hey, think she might be the team manager?" Hinata asked on Kageyama who just keeps stretching himself.

"All right. Let's get started. I'll be on Tsukishima's team." Daichi said.

"Are you serious, Captain?!" Hinata asked.

"Relax. Tanaka's a better attacker than me. But know that I won't go easy on you guys." Daichi said.

"Ehem. Out of the midget and Tanaka, which one should we target-- er keep in check first?" Tsukishima loudly asked to make Hinata and Tanaka hear him.

"Oh, how could I forget? We'd like to see the King on his knees in defeat too, right?" Tsukishima added.

"Keep it down, Tsukki! What if they heard you?" Yamaguchi whispered.

"I want them to hear it, dude. I sure hope they lose their heads." Tsukishima replied.

"I see you're quite the ass, Tsukishima said." Daichi said.

"This guy's getting on my nerves!" Fujiwara angrily uttered.

"I agree. He loves to get things heating up by first provoking their opponents very well." Miko said.

"I hope they lose, in a really bad way!" Zorome exclaimed.

"What kind of bad way you're talking about?" Mitsuru asked.

"The lonesome king who lost all of his lackeys, in particular, is a sight for sore eyes." Tsukishima said.

"Goodness gracious me. Did you hear that? Can you believe what he just said? Jeez, that Tsukishima. He's so... dead!" Tanaka angrily said and Hinata sticks his tongue out to Tsukishima.