Part 26:- Finding peace!!!

Like everytime manan rocked, family shocked!!!

After giving the shock to younger clan, now it was time for elders to be shocked!!! The whole of younger including Nandini and excluding manik, walked into malhotra manshion!!!

Harsh:-" Are kids come, we were about to call you only!!!"

Raj:-" Before manik comes, we need to finalize our plan!!"

The younger clan was yet not in A State to answer, they were just listening!!!!

Neyo:-" What's up kids??"

Ishita:-" Why are you all so flushed???"

Cabir:-" If you will come to know na, then you are welcome to be with us same flushed???"

Smita:-" don't speak alien language Cabir!!"

Navya:-" Alien has itself come to earth!!"

Raman:-" Just speak up kids!!"

Abhi:-" We got to know who that private number is!!"

Neyo:-" finally, so whose it??"

The kids dint say anything, but all just heard a voice from doorsteps!!!

Manik:-" Manan!!!"

The elders actually dint get what he spoke, rather say couldn't beleive, so they just started acting as if they are casually here, not for some plan, trying not to give manik any hint!!!

Nandini:-" Girlfriend, you dint hear what manik said???"

Neyo:-" What??"

Manik:-" That your Mysterious person is Manan!!!"

It took few minutes for elders to actually understand, but then they all together shouted " what???"

Dhruv:-" I swear our reactions were better than this!!"

Smita:-" I so doubted it to be one of you, but both is a shock to me as well!!"

Nandini:-" Smart ha Chachi!!"

Finally after relaxing a bit, manik told them about the next move!!!

Raj:-" But manik, will this confrontation work???"

Manik:-" It will dad, there are many hidden things for which she is answerable!!!"

Cabir:-" And bade papa, harshad will definitely use the bid only soha knows, so it will be much easy to confront her!!!"

Nandini:-" He is right boyfriend!!"

All were thinking this way but manik was thinking different!!!!

Manik and nandini were now busy. For the. Whole week, after all they were working on 3 tenders, as per plan every tender was known to respective person!!!!

Meanwhile other side, soha and harshad we're planning and plotting!!!

Soha:-" This is all that nandini's doing??? She only made manik suspect that company has an intruder!!!"

Harshad:-" But the good point is, he yet trust you and he is not doubting you!!!! He is doubting Siddharth!!!"

Soha:-" You but, if you bid according to the bid I know, he can doubt me or rather say that bitch nandini will make him doubt me!!!"

Harshad:-" No she won't!!"

Soha:-" Matlab??"

Harshad:-" We will be loosing this one!!! I cannot risk manik, knowing about you!!!"