Chapter 14:

Kaine

"Nigga what's wrong with you, why you looking all lost?" Brandon asks me.

I shrugged lighting my blunt. Then handing Z his lighter back.

"Shelly ain't give it up the other night?" Kjayy asks laughing.

"Ha ha ha and no because she had your son."

"Oh shit y'all could've took Brei too then." Brandon said.

"Nigga you know damn well she don't fuck with nobody, but y'all." Kjayy said.

"I think I want Shelly to get pregnant." I blurted out seizing their talking as they both looked at me.

"What?" They both asked looking at me like I'm crazy.

"This coming from Mr. I don't want kids until I'm thirty." Kjayy said.

"I ain't say no fuckin thirty nigga." I said sucking my teeth.

"The hell make you want that all of a sudden now?" Brandon asks.

"She thought she was pregnant took a test, but wasn't and I felt some type of way about it. Which surprised the shit outta me."

"Oh hell don't tell me you're gonna be the next King that get his girl pregnant on purpose." Z said causing him and Brandon to laugh.

"Fuck you nigga." Kjayy said.

"Y'all niggas is funny." I said looking at them with a straight face. "But nah, I don't- man I don't know."

"I say talk to her." Kjayy said. I nodded because that is what ima have to do.

"Wait, wait, wait." I said blowing smoke into the air. "Fuck is that on ya hand tho?" I said pointing at the band on his ring finger that wasn't on there before.

"Huh?" He said smiling down at it.

"Oh hell nah!" Z shouted grabbing his hand then throwing it back towards him. "Does this mean what I think? When the fuck this happen?"

"Yeah, and just yesterday. We had a private ceremony last night."

"Damn, congrats man." Brandon said.

"Yeah congrats, but mom is gonna fuckin kill you." I said shaking my head taking another pull of my blunt.

"She gonna shit bricks." Z said.

"Right, her oldest done run off and got married she gonna be hot." Brandon added.

"We still are gonna have a big wedding. We just felt it was long overdue. She won't be that pissed off when we tell her she can plan the wedding."

"True." I nodded.

"Nigga got the best sex ever last night too bruh."

"Shit, I ain't have none in weeks so fuck you." I said.

"That is your damn fault for almost fuckin up y'all relationship."

*

"I wonder did Nel tell Karma and Shelly yet." I say as we walk into the shop.

"AHHHHHH!" We look up seeing Karma and Shelly both screaming while looking at the ring on Nel's finger.

"They do now." Kjayy chuckled.

"It's so beautiful!" I cheered walking in between Karma and Shelly grabbing Nel's hand mocking them as I jumped up and down.

"Move Kaine." Nel said pushing me away as I laughed.