How You Meet: Normani

Your POV

I was at the dance studio because I wanted to clear my head from my thoughts. I was so lucky to have my brother own this big studio as I had a big passion for dancing. I had music blasting through the speakers, I was just moving to the beat.

"Dawg, she can dance!" I hear a voice whisper. But I don't stop dancing.

"Wow." I hear another voice say in awe.

"SHE'S DANCING TO OUR MUSIC I'M PRYING." A voice squealed. I bit back a smile as Worth It blasted through the speakers. (#BuyWorthItOniTunes)

"Is she really Y/N L/N?" Someone else asks. How many are there? I stop the music, and turn to wherever the voices came from.

"Ello there!" I say kindly to the... 1, 2, 3, oh 5 of them.

I motion to them to come in. They oblige, all five of them shuffling their feet as if they've been caught.

'Well they were,' I tell myself.

"Oh, my god Cheechee it's actually her!" A cute latina says.

"Hi! I'm Normani, this is Camila, Lauren, Dinah and Ally. We are in a group called Fif-" The dark skinned beautiful girl said to me, but I cut her off.

"Fifth Harmony. I'm actually a fan of your work." I tell them, smiling. I walk over to my bag and grab my flannel because right now I'm only in my sports bra sweating.

"That's so cool! We are big fans of you though." Dinah and Lauren said mysteriously in unison. I may or may not be one of those worldwide famous dancers, but I'm not going to boast myself now. I'm not the type to be full of myself.

"Aww thanks guys," I flash a smile at them.

"I would hug you all, but I'm sweatin-" I'm pulled into a hug from all of them.

"I'm sweating!" I laugh. They shrug. My eyes flicker from Camila's, to Lauren's, then to Dinah's, then Ally's and lastly Normani's.

"Anyways, we were going to a dance studio but then Mani here saw you and freaked out." Ally said.

"I'm sorry I am a fan of Y/N." Mani pouted. Oh, my gosh I want to kiss her pout away.

"We have to go now though, rehearsals start in 3." Camila says, checking her phone.

"Aww..." Normani sighs. I smile.

"Here. Once I'm done and ready to go home, I'll stop by to watch you guys. I'll even help Sean out if you'd like, and if there's time left," I suggest. Mani's eyes brighten. So does everyone else's.

"Really?!" They ask.

"Really," I responded with a laugh.

------------------

By the end of the day, I've finished my routine stuff, went to Fifth Harmony's room, and helped them with the choreography for Suga Mama.

I hugged the girls.

"We should hang out some time, you guys are fun." I say, a smile sporting my face.

"What about me? Wow, I thought we were friends, Y/N." Sean said dramatically. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Go hang out with my brother, dude." I tell him, waving him off.

"I feel the love!" He hollered, as he walked out of the studio. The girls laughed.

I exchanges numbers with all of them, seeing they accepted my suggestion and wanted to keep in touch. I laughed at the names they gave me.

pizzah buddy
lern jergi
allycat
finah dinah
bae #1 <3