ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟠

Eunha's Pov:

Eunha's Pov:

"Now can you tell me where we are going seohee??" I asked her while giving her the puppy eyes.

"nope, sorry but the puppy eyes won't work on me" she said and chuckled.

"fine" I huffed and pouted. After a while, the car stopped and seohee told me that we're here.

"woahh, why are we here?" I asked seohee.

"let's go eunha" seohee said and grabbed my hand. We went inside the place and when we reached the door, seohee stopped.

"Why?" I asked.

"go ahead and open it eunha" seohee said and I look at her curious but obliged. When I opened the door it's dark.

"what is it so dark here?" I asked and then screamed when they all shouted 'surprise'. I gasped at what happened and look around to see all my friends and family are there.

"you guys!!" I said with tears in my eyes.

"mom! Dad! You're here" I said surprised and happy to see them.

"Well, your siblings and boyfriend begged us to come home and be present at your birthday. And they also told us that this is our time to correct everything" dad said.

"happy birthday eunha" mom said. "thank you" I replied and hugged them both.

"now, go and blow your candles" dad said as he lead me to the table where the cake is. They sing happy birthday to me and I blowed the candle. I then went to my sisters and hugged them both.

"thank you unnies" I said.

"no problem dongsaeng" tiffany unnie said.

"but you should thank your boyfriend, cousin and best friend for this party. They're the ones who planned this" eunji unnie said.

"really?" I asked and they nodded then smiled. I walk to where seohee is with subin oppa.

" subin oppa! Seohee! "I called them and they turned to me. I walk to them and gave them each a hug.

" thank you guys so much! You shouldn't have to do this"i told them.

"nahh, you deserve this dongsaeng ah. We're glad you like this" subin oppa said and nodded.

"where's victon oppadeul?" I asked subin oppa and he pointed to the side and I look to see them talking with each other. I walk towards them and hugged seungwoo oppa.

"oppa!! Glad you guys are here" I said and smiled at them.

"of course, we can't miss your birthday" seungwoo oppa said and ruffled my hair.