Chapter 18

Malena POV

"Ms Malena Wells?" a guy in navy blue tuxedo approached me. I looked at his grey eyes that were on me. His pink lips that were little curved forming a killer smile on his face.

"Ms Wells?" he again asked, then I realized I was staring at him.

I cleared my throat in embarrassment as I looked at him and smiled.

"That's me" I got up and shook hands with him.

"I'm Sean Wilson, nice to meet you" he introduced.

We both sat and the waitress came and he ordered virgin mojito and I ordered fruit punch.

"So tell me how Andrea blackmailed you?" he asked.

"Blackmail? Does this mean she blackmailed you too? But no she didn't blackmail me, she threatened me" I replied chuckling.

"Oh, don't ask me. She is friends with my sister and she saw your pic on her phone and they both set this up. Well I wasn't interested earlier but now is different" he said sipping his drink.

After some minutes we ordered and ate in silence because no one had anything to say.

It was comfortably silent. I finished and looked at him to find him waiting for me to finish.

"Let's go for a walk?" he asked.

I nodded and the waitress came with the bill.
"So should I pay or you want to argue with me on who is paying?" he asked.

"Arguing is better" I laughed.

"Come on it's a date I am going to pay. Please" he requested taking out his card.

"No... I will pay or we can split the bill" I said and gave him the 'no arguing' look.

He shook his head and gave his card to the waitress.
"Wha-" I was about to argue but he stopped me.

"You can pay the bill next time" he said smiling, a sincere one. He looked cute and so his dimples. But Christian looked hot in his so called 'I'm the only one' smirk.

Wait.

Forget him.

"Next time?" I asked him getting up.

"Yeah, this is my way to ask you out on another date whenever you want" he said leading me out of the restaurant.

"I think... Isn't it too fast. I mean I'm not ready for any relationship, you know" I thought of an appropriate word to describe my feelings but I failed. He nodded in understanding.

"I'm not pushing you. I just want to know you. Actually forget about the date just have dinner with me as a friend" he said.

"Okay" I agreed nodding my head.

"You know a great personality said that friendship is the first step to start a relationship" he said examining my face.

"Who said that" I frowned.

"Me" he said pointing to himself with his index finger.

I laughed and playfully hit him on his arm.

"That was stupid" I said.

"It was worth it" he smiled.

"Worth what?" I asked him.

"Your laughter. You are beautiful when you laugh" he said which was actually sweet of him. I rubbed my hands and arms as it was getting cold and my elegant dress was not helping me. Sean noticed and he took off his coat and put it on my shoulders.

"Don't worry I'm lending you for a while not giving you" he smiled. This guy smiled a lot which made him cuter and hotter.

I smiled back and then suddenly I stopped walking. I saw a very familiar figure. He was wearing casuals and was looking hot. Literally no one could look this much hot in casuals than this man. But the look he gave me was like he would kill me right this second. If looks could kill, then I would be dead thousand times.

"What are doing here?" he snapped ignoring Sean.

"I... Am on a date?" it came as a question rather than the answer.

He looked at Sean and examined me. My head was down and I was staring at my foot like I had done something wrong and got caught.

He didn't wait for another second and turned his shoes and left us like nothing happened.

I was literally dumbfounded.
I looked at Sean who was busy staring at me like finding answers.

"He is my boss, Christian Perez" I told him.

"I know him, Malena. What I want to know is that why you reacted like that?" he asked.

"How did I react?" I asked him nervously.

"Like your boyfriend caught you cheating on him" he replied calmly.

"I don't know. He just came suddenly and I got really nervous" I answered honestly.

He looked at me and then sighed.
"Well let's forget it and go back" he suggested.

"Yup" I cheered actually tried to cheer. "By the way, how do you know him. I mean from newspaper or internet or...?"

"He and I were in same college" he said and I stumbled but he was quick to rescue me.

"He knows you? Are you friends?" I asked standing straight.

He chuckled "Look at your face. No we are not friends, we just know each other. Why is that a problem?" he asked.

"No" yes... He is going to kill me tomorrow.

No, why would he? It was my choice.

"Earth to Malena!" he said waving his hand in front of my face. "Where are you lost?"

"Nothing" I said and took out my car keys.

We reached the restaurant and we both said goodbyes and left.

I was driving right now and I stopped at red light. It would be a lie if I would say I was not scared to face Christian tomorrow. But why was he angry? Because I went on a date with someone?

I mean maybe.

When I reached home, Rachel attacked me with questions.

And it literally took an hour to tell her all the details.

I entered my room and took off my clothes, threw them on the floor because I DIDN'T HAVE ENERGY TO BE A CLEAN FREAK.

I put an underwear and a shirt and collided with my bed.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I hope you like this chapter please do
Vote
Comment
Share